Calling all Scavengers and artists!
To celebrate Trinity Trigger’s recent North American release, we’re presenting a fanworks contest where you can design and submit your very own Trigger including their primary weapon form! When a Trigger is summoned, they reflect their summoner in some way, so be sure to provide a short backstory with your creation – for example, “if a summoner’s life is full of fun memories, their Trigger will sport a festive appearance.” (And don’t worry, we won’t judge based on your backstory, just on the creativity of your design!)
And before you dive in, we have a special message from Trinity Trigger‘s Director, Takumi Isobe, who has some helpful hints for you.
Hello. I’m Takumi Isobe, the director of Trinity Trigger.
I’m thrilled to hear of our game’s release in North America, and I hope you enjoy playing it!
I look forward to seeing all your wonderful Trigger and weapon designs in this contest. ^^
On that note, here are some pointers on designing Triggers and weapons in Trinitia!
Triggers are born from a summoner’s strong thoughts, wishes, and emotions, which are reflected in the Trigger’s appearance. For example, if a summoner’s life is full of fun memories, their Trigger will sport a festive appearance.
I encourage you to channel your thoughts and dreams into your very own Triggers.
As for the weapons, I would be delighted to see a variety of designs that don’t even exist in Trinity Trigger. (It might even be cool to see weapons that fuse with the summoner! ^^)
Perhaps new Triggers will someday populate the world of Trinitia, transforming into all kinds of weapons never seen before…
How to participate:
- 18+ to enter. North American residents only.
- Design your own Trigger and their main weapon form; the in-game weapon choices are Sword, Bow, Axe, Lance, Fists, Dual Blades, Gun, and Rod – but feel free to create your own!
- Each participant may submit up to three (3) works, but can only win once.
- Enter by May 29, 2023 – 11:59 PM PT – winners will be announced on a future XSEED Games livestream.
- Enter via the Google Form here: https://forms.gle/xx5yw1yexY66NWwH9
What constitutes ‘fanwork’?
- Drawings, sculpture, 3D artwork, cosplay, needlepoint, feltcraft, knitting, and more are all included in our definition of fanwork. Entrants must submit their fanwork via 2D file format, therefore this excludes audio and written works. If you have any questions, please DM us!
- Five (5) winners total, one (1) winner per category and two (2) honorable mentions (listed below)
- We will choose three (3) winners who will each receive a copy of Trinity Trigger (NSW, JP edition) and the soundtrack (JP edition) signed by director Takumi Isobe and composer Hiroki Kikuta!
- Two (2) honorable mentions will receive signed soundtracks (JP edition)!
- Almighty Arma – Show off your Trigger’s cool weapon design!
- Cuteness Overload – Who can make the cutest Trigger?
- Cyan’s Choice – For whoever gets the most creative with their piece!
Make sure to tag your works with #SummonYourTrigger on social so we can repost! We look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!
By submitting, you have read and agree to our Licensing Agreement and Promotional Events Terms and Conditions: https://www.xseedgames.com/promotional-event-terms/