STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town Version 1.0.7 Notes
We are happy to announce details about version 1.0.7 for STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town, which will be released in North America at the end of August. This update adds features such as the Chat Camera setting and new expressions for townspeople during conversations. We hope that these changes will help you connect in new ways with the people of Olive Town. We also share some information about fixing a potential issue that may occur with the DLC.
Please see below for a full list of changes.
—-【Version 1.0.7 Notes】————
- Adds the Chat Camera feature
Turning the Chat Camera setting ON will display a close-up of villagers when in conversation with them.
The Chat Camera setting can be switched ON and OFF.
*The Chat Camera setting will be OFF by default after updating to Version 1.0.7.
*The camera may not zoom in if villagers are close to walls or other obstacles, even if the Chat Camera setting is turned ON.
- Adds townsperson expressions during conversation
- Improves visuals when developing town facilities
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when loading save data in which the protagonist has a child with a DLC character after uninstalling DLC
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when opening the calendar and exchanging items between the bag and tool bag directly after loading save data
- Other minor bug fixes
In addition to new features and bug fixes, Version 1.0.7 makes small updates to the Windswept Falls Expansion Pack and Terracotta Oasis Expansion Pack. If you are unable to play these DLC after downloading Version 1.0.7, please wait a few minutes then manually update your game. To do so, place your cursor on STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town on the Switch home screen, press the + button (options), select Software Update, and finally select Update Online.
As always, we continue to appreciate the support of all STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town fans. Thank you, and happy farming!