STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town Upcoming Version 1.0.5 Notes
We are pleased to announce details about version 1.0.5 for STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town ahead of its release later this month! We also have more information about the upcoming version 1.0.6.
Version 1.0.5 introduces many quality of life updates, such as adjustments to the functionality of makers. It also adds features such as new dialogue when speaking to characters and new eating animations after purchasing a meal. We hope that these changes will improve your overall experience while farming and exploring Olive Town.
Please see below for a full list of changes.
—-【Version 1.0.5 Notes】————
- Changes the functionality of makers to make them easier to use
Makers can now be pre-loaded with enough materials to continually make up to 10 items of the same type
- Adds the ability to sidestep and lock movement in a straight line
Hold the L Button or R Button while moving with the Left Stick to lock your movement in left, right, up, or down direction
- Adds a heart gauge visual during dialogue with marriage candidates
- Improves some issues that caused lag
- Removes the need to press the A Button when moving from indoors to outdoors
- Adjusts some cooking times
- Adjusts some of the residents’ existing dialogue and adds new dialogue
- Changes characters’ responses when giving a present, confession, or proposing multiple times in one day
- Adds new visuals for different meals
Our localization team also provided the following comment on the overseas release of version 1.0.5.
We know that everyone is eagerly awaiting version 1.0.5, and so we wanted to provide background on why we have a gap between releases this time. In addition to updates to the game’s systems, version 1.0.5 features a hefty overhaul of dialogue for the marriage candidates. (Our localization team is very excited about it.) For the sake of parity between versions, it was necessary to keep the same content as the Japanese version 1.0.5 this time, which meant that we couldn’t separate the text updates from the feature updates. In addition to localizing this new text from Japanese to English and checking it in game, our English text was translated into French, German, and Spanish, which adds to the overall schedule. As fans ourselves, we completely understand how frustrating it is to see content release in other regions first, and our whole Olive Town team is working as hard as we can to bring you version 1.0.5 as soon as we can get all four languages fully checked and approved for release. We’re sorry to keep you waiting, and we’ll continue to work hard to provide you all with the best STORY OF SEASONS experience possible. Thank you so much for your patience.
We also have a sneak peak at the upcoming Version 1.0.6, which will be implemented at a future date. It will include the following updates.
—-【Upcoming Version 1.0.6 Information】—-
- Adjust the Egg Festival when the player participates alone
- Adds the ability to change the sounds animals make
- Other minor bug fixes
More updates are planned for the future, and we will announce the contents of those updates as we go.
We continue to appreciate the support of all STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town fans. Thank you, and happy farming!