XSEED Games is looking for a Localization Associate to join our team. The Localization Associate is a junior-level position responsible for multiple tasks within the production process, including file management, QA, and supporting senior localization staff. Industry experience is not required, but is considered a plus. This is a full-time position based in Torrance, California.
- Maintaining clearly organized text files and creating metadata for submission
- Coordinating with translators and other members of a project team
- Localization support
-Text proofing (both within file and game)
– QA Support
- Creating Submission documents for game rating boards (US and Europe regions)
- Japanese-to-English translation or editing support according to one’s abilities
-Experience with Microsoft Office
-Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, web design, other IT experience a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Interest in and familiarity with video games (All/any genre)
- Japanese language knowledge a plus, but not required
- Pass our proofing test
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Localization Associate Application.