Social Media Coordinator
XSEED Games is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our team. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for managing the company’s social media accounts and will play a key communication role within the fan community. Though industry experience is not required, it is preferred, and the applicant must have prior experience and skill sets related to this line of work.
- Generate and publish content daily to increase social media engagement
- Plan and execute social media campaigns and events together with marketing and production teams, with key goals being overall community satisfaction and community growth
- Monitor social media activity and generate analytical reports to steer future strategy
- Host community live-streaming events
- Respond to fan inquiries via email and other social channels
- Stay on top of current video game trends in both console and mobile game markets
- Identify and propose solutions to any obstacles standing between company and community
- Advocate on the players’ behalf within the company, but also understand logical business priorities and expectations, and communicate these to players in the most relatable terms possible within the confines of the company’s NDA
- English required, Japanese language knowledge a plus
- Ability to work legally in the US
- College degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Friendliness, diplomacy, and imperturbability are must-haves
- Computer proficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop preferred
- 1-2 years of prior professional social media experience required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research required
- Comfortable in front of the camera hosting live-streams and other events
- Passionate about video games!
Work Location: Torrance, CA, U.S.A.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
All qualified applicants should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Remember! Love games!