We’d like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the suspension to the Limited Time Fantasy Fair. Today, we’re happy to announce the release of the Ver. 1.2.1 update and rescheduled event period for the Limited Time Fantasy Fair.
Ver. 1.2.1 Update Data
The Ver. 1.2.1 update data will be released on the date listed below. Please note that you must update to the most recent version of the game in order to play Online Mode.
Ver. 1.2.1 Update Data Release Date
December 20, 2023 (JST)
Server maintenance will be conducted alongside the release of the update data, as detailed in a separate post.
The update data includes fixes for the following issues.
- Fix an issue where some rewards in the Limited Time Fantasy Fair could be obtained more than once under certain conditions.
- Fix an issue where a Player Muse that has received a Lookit would reappear wearing the same Lookit.
- Fix an issue where the Affinity level displayed for Character Muses in the Muse Notebook could exceed the upper limit.
Reopening the Limited Time Fantasy Fair
The event period for the Limited Time Fantasy Fair will be changed as follows in conjunction with this update. Furthermore, all player progress and reward status for the Limited Time Fantasy Fair will be reset.
Note: All items acquired prior to the reset can still be used.
Maintenance end – 1/10/2024 at 11:59 a.m.(JST)
Additionally, alongside the new event period, the following changes will be made alongside update Ver. 1.2.1.
- Various adjustments to the Limited Time Fantasy Fair challenges.
- Give 200 Creative Keys to all players who apply the Ver. 1.2.1 update as an apology for the temporary downtime of the Limited Time Fantasy Fair.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.