STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town Update about Version 1.0.5 and Upcoming Version 1.0.6 Notes
We are pleased to announce details about version 1.0.6 for STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town ahead of its release next month! We also have an update regarding the release timing of upcoming version 1.0.5.
About Version 1.0.5
We previously announced that the gap in release between the Japanese version of the 1.0.5 patch and our version was due to the large volume of additional text that had to be localized into English, French, German, and Spanish. However, even with that completed we have run into issues with certification that affect the North American version. We are working to complete the process as quickly as possible, and right now we are working towards 1.0.5 releasing on Saturday, June 26. We apologize again for the inconvenience, and we are sincerely grateful for the support and patience of all STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town fans.
—-【Version 1.0.6 Notes】————
- Makes it easier to see who is running the event at festivals
- Adds an event for when the player participates in the Egg Festival by themself
- Add the ability to change your child/your animals’ names
The option to change your child/your animals’ names has been added to available blessings at the shrine
- Improves visuals when completing town requests
- Improves visuals when upgrading tools
- Improves character behavior when talking to villagers who are eating, fishing, etc.
- Implements a new message when returning home at 2AM
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze after the child adoption event when several events occur in succession
- Fixes an issue where the load screen could freeze when leaving a coop
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze during the Mushroom Hunt when picking up a mushroom after changing the camera distance in a certain area
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when the player interacts with an animal immediately before it returns to its coop or barn
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when starting the game with no controller connected
- Fixes an issue where pressing the A button repeatedly while moving in front of an unrepaired farm facility could cause actions that use the A button, such as picking up items, to not work
- Other minor bug fixes
More updates are planned for the future, and we will announce the contents of those updates as we go. Thank you, and happy farming!