XSEED Games is currently hiring
for the following:
XSEED Games is looking for Head of Sales to join our team. Our Head of Sales will be responsible for overseeing all retail and digital sales activities, starting with creating a competitive sales plan and then implementing that strategy by coordinating closely with our sales reps, distributors, and retailers for our physical release while speaking with the platform holders to coordinate our digital sales efforts. Industry experience is highly preferred, and work experience of 5 to 8 years related to sales is required. This is a full-time position based in Torrance, California.
***Depending on hire date, we may have the candidate start working full-time remotely.***
- Drive all sales-related decisions in the North American console market, including revenue and profit/loss projections, and inventory management.
- Serve as the main point of contact with our sales reps, distributors, and retail accounts to create sales forecasts, set up products for pre-order, allocate co-op funds, and implement launch and post-launch pricing strategies.
- Coordinate with our warehouse on the manufacturing of products as well as processing orders for shipment.
- Identify insights on competitor releases and analyze market trends relating to sales.
- Work with various Departments within the company to coordinate marketing and social media activities to drive growth of retail, digital, and direct-to-consumer sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant work experience of 5 to 8 years.
- 5+ years of account management and leadership experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience in consumer goods.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Proficient especially in spreadsheets, database, and reporting tools).
- Proven negotiation abilities and experience.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Interest in and familiarity with video games
- Japanese language knowledge a plus, but not required
Salary commensurate with experience.
XSEED Games is looking for a full- time Community Coordinator to join our team. The Community Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support executing marketing initiatives with the objectives of maintaining and growing player base in every game title community. This is an entry to mid-level position and industry experience is preferred.
- Assist community management across company titles.
- Curate and generate content for players to engage with based on player feedback and communication with the production team.
- Create reports on Community feedback and social analytics every month to the Marketing Manager or when necessary.
- Manage website, social media, and other content management systems to provide up-to-date information on the state of games to the player base.
- Assigning writing tasks (pitches, blog posts, and stream outlines) and reviewing/editing all work before submission.
- Collaborate with the product team to provide feedback on game builds of Japanese and American game builds.
- Communicate and plan creative messaging and events to help generate excitement and enthusiasm among our fans and to new audiences.
- Be the face of the company by assisting in both B2B and B2C events.
- Help generate Marketing still assets.
- Plan and execute the company’s weekly Twitch stream.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Well-versed writer and communicator.
- 2-3 years of experience working with social media and marketing concepts.
- Ability to keep current on top grossing games and understanding what makes them successful.
- Experience with utilizing social media management software (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Familiar with Instagram Marketing.
- Proven track record of generating results in a data-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong writer with great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Some experience or understanding in Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects is a plus.
- Knowledge of Japanese is a plus!
- Passion for games!