XSEED Games is currently hiring
for the following:
XSEED Games is looking for a full- time Marketing Associate to join our team. The Marketing Associate would assist the Marketing Team in anyway to ensure overall workflow for the department. This is an entry-level position and industry experience is not required.
- Help assist in creating and implementing marketing strategy for all game products.
- Translate related documents from English to Japanese or vice versa daily.
- Organize PR projects, assets, tasks, schedules, and game pitches as needed.
- Perform day-to-day research on competitor titles and player feedback on launched game products, news stories, press releases, and updates.
- Help prepare industry-related sales data in Excel and/or PowerPoint formats.
- Ensure media insights are provided through qualitative and quantitative research, media audits, and comprehensive coverage reports.
- Must be Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Ability to work legally in the US
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or any related Communications field preferred.
- Marketing, communications, media, or public relation internship of at least one (1) year is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in English and Japanese
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the Marketing industry/Video Game Industry.
- Interest and familiarity with video games
Work Location: Torrance, CA
All qualified applicants should fill out an application here for consideration.