XSEED Games is currently hiring
for the following:
XSEED Games is looking for a full- time Marketing Associate to join our team. The Marketing Associate would assist the Marketing Team in anyway to ensure overall workflow for the department. This is an entry-level position and industry experience is not required.
- Help assist in creating and implementing marketing strategy for all game products.
- Translate related documents from English to Japanese or vice versa daily.
- Organize PR projects, assets, tasks, schedules, and game pitches as needed.
- Perform day-to-day research on competitor titles and player feedback on launched game products, news stories, press releases, and updates.
- Help prepare industry-related sales data in Excel and/or PowerPoint formats.
- Ensure media insights are provided through qualitative and quantitative research, media audits, and comprehensive coverage reports.
- Must be Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Ability to work legally in the US
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or any related Communications field preferred.
- Marketing, communications, media, or public relation internship of at least one (1) year is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in English and Japanese
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the Marketing industry/Video Game Industry.
- Interest and familiarity with video games
Work Location: Torrance, CA
All qualified applicants should e-mail their resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
XSEED Games is looking for a Localization Editor to join our team. Our Localization Editors are responsible for editing a wide variety of English text, from games to web content to marketing material, and will ideally be able to demonstrate quality writing across multiple game genres. Industry experience is required. This is a full-time position based in Torrance, California.
• Editing English text in a wide range of contexts on deadline
• Coordinating with translators and other members of a project team
• Localization support
-Text proofing / Implementation checking
-Assisting with voice recording process
• Production support
-Write or edit manual text, store text, and other text where needed
• Computer proficiency
-Experience with Microsoft Office
-Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, web design, other IT experience a plus
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proficient proofing skills and excellent attention to detail
• Interest in and familiarity with video games
• Japanese language knowledge a plus, but not required
• Pass our editing test
Salary commensurate with experience.
***If you qualify for this position, we may ask you to send us a short writing sample (1 to 2 pages) that we can review to assess your writing skills. Click here to apply.