"Ys IX: Monstrum Nox" revealed at Falcom's shareholder's meeting. Coming 2019.

Discussion in 'Ys Series' started by Cold_Steel_IV, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

This trailer from TGS is fun.

2. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

I can't get over how good the game looks visually. I guess I'm just so used to Falcom games that were developed with the Vita in mind that every time I see footage of one of their PS4 exclusives it catches me off guard.

Kikki likes this.
  3. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

Yeah! I think it looks great, too. I know I'll get this if/when it comes to North America anyway, but this trailer got me a little more excited about it. :) It was only half a minute or so but showing a bit of what looks like the opening story was great, and a good look at some characters and their moves all in one trailer...I liked watching it. I wonder how long after Japanese release it'll be before it gets announced for localization. Hopefully it's not one of those games that takes years to come over. (I haven't been a follower of the series until the past year, so I have no idea what to expect.)

4. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

If this follows with the last couple of releases, we should see an NA release a year to a year and a half after the Japanese release - a bit of a wait, but not too long... I hope...

Kikki likes this.
  5. Yotaka

Yotaka Well-Known Member

Did someone say something about a trailer? xD

6. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

Here's some footage from TGS: