Yep, It Was Nitro+ Blasterz!

Discussion in 'Nitro+ Blasterz' started by Wyrdwad, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

I will look into how Prime works then, could be worth it to me.

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

If you are a student, it's half the price.

3. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

NISA just announced Megadimension Neptunia is coming....2/2!

How is it possible 4 titles been looking forward to are all releasing on the same day?

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

It's kind of a tough one, seeing as ALL of the titles on Feb 2 are niche games on the same day, which doesn't help in a competitive manner, with people now picking and choosing. Even if some waited a week or whatever it would be much better, because it's going to be a little tough now :/

5. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

http://xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/137380433630/nitroplus-blasterz-blog-1-the-ballad-of-josh

Hi, all. Kris here. Just two things of note before we begin. First of all, hi, this is my first blog. I localize things and talk on our streams sometimes. Second of all, we can’t exactly call this a localization blog, since we weren’t involved in the game’s localization. EXAMU took care of things themselves, and we’re just publishing.

------------------------

Did not realize XSeed's involvement differed on this title, but nice read about excitement around the title.

6. FallenAngelSix

FallenAngelSix Member

Hey Tom (or someone else at Xseed), I have a few questions.
    1. Would I be correct in assuming that the English version of the game is voiced in Japanese?
    2. Are there any plans to bring over the costume DLC that came with the LE in Japan?
    3. How extensive is the story mode in this game?

Thanks, and sorry if any of these are already common knowledge.

7. MikuruX

MikuruX New Member

I'll answer that:

1. Yes, the game is in Japanese with English subtitles
    2. I don't see why they wouldn't bring the swimsuits for Sonico, Heart, Homura over.....then again, not like you're going to see many people using them. I'm more concerned if they're going to give us the "Marvelous" character colors that was given away at events in Japan. Wish I could have gotten one of those Mad Catz TE Nitro+ Blasterz faceplates. ~ _~
    3. I'm going to go off the end here and say that the story mode isn't all that extensive from what I've played on my JP copy. I mean, it's actually longer than those in Arcana Heart & Aquapazza by comparison but if you're looking something along Visual Novel quality, don't get your hopes up. Then again, I can't read Japanese but the length of the "Another Story" mode is a bit long. Each chapter has "1" fight that you have to do and then the rest is just watching and reading.......that's it.

One of my main small pet peeves with this is game is why didn't EXAMU add the street stage that had Heart & Sonico on it that they used when they teased the game back when it was first being made. 10 stages to play on is rather.......small, if you ask me in comparison to their other games. <_<

8. FallenAngelSix

FallenAngelSix Member

Hey, thanks for the reply. I think those Marvelous colors were also given as a pre-order bonus in Japan so I'm kind of surprised Xseed didn't do the same. As for the story, I was more wondering how it compared to something like BlazBlue or P4U. Sounds like it has an okay length for this sort of game, so that's good I suppose.

9. MikuruX

MikuruX New Member

That's just it, I pre-ordered the game from AmiAmi but never received the code for the Marvelous colors. I think I better contact AmiAmi about that.

But as for story length, no, Nitro+ Blasterz "Another Story" mode is nowhere as long as BlazBlue or P4U.

10. kytos

kytos New Member

Planning to pick this up Tuesday along with Digimon. Although I bet my Gamestop won't have it since I didn't pre-order it.

11. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

They usually get at least 1-2 copies of niche titles in if no one pre-orders. You can always pre-order ahead of time if you are the type that don't like they opening the cases, just in case the only copy will be the gutted one.

12. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Just saw the cover art over on Marvelous Europe for the PAL release with the uncropped version of Muramasa and&hellip; wow. Really doesn&rsquo;t look like she&rsquo;s wearing anything down below. @_@ I can see how that could be awkward. Given all the shenanigans that Atlus faced with the Catherine covers for certain stores&hellip;

Since reversible cover was nixed due to logistics, any chance of getting a printable PDF of an alternate cover for a cover slip instead? :D ( I know release is like on us&hellip; but it could be a post-release thing! ><b )

13. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

My copy has shipped so should have it by the end of the week. Looking forward to it.

14. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

I picked up my copy. :)

15. FallenAngelSix

FallenAngelSix Member

I'll fight all of you.

...once my copy arrives.

16. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

Have at you!

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CaODq2KWIAEP4Z4.mp4

17. kytos

kytos New Member

Hey, a manual! Thank you Marvelous.

18. SaiyanKnight87

SaiyanKnight87 New Member

tried to make a topic but i keep having issues with loggin in online for friend matches. Everytime we jump in a room its automatically disband for some odd reason.

19. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

My copy arrived and been enjoying playing it.

I always have an issue doing the (down-down/right-right x2 then hit a button) moves. 50% of the time does exactly what I want and 50% fo the time I just look foolish.

20. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

It might help if you focus on doing the motion smoothly and don't try to do it too fast.