Yep, It Was Nitro+ Blasterz!

Discussion in 'Nitro+ Blasterz' started by Wyrdwad, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Was an easy tease, but we just really liked the image. ;)

Coming this winter, and yes -- it will be at our E3 booth, bringing our total games we're showing up to nine!

We just couldn't tell people that until now, so if you're coming to see us at E3 and nobody told you this game would be there, our apologies.

Anyway, more info to come at a later time!

-Tom

2. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Not a big fan of fighting games, but I'm totally gonna have to check it out because Saya.

What is this anyway? Super Smash Bros but with Nitroplus characters and stupidly difficult controls?

3. Wyrdwad

More of a classically-styled 2D fighter than Super Smash Bros. I don't know fighting games for crap, so I can't really compare it to much else with any degree of accuracy, but I've heard that because it's an Examu game, its gameplay is comparable to Arcana Hearts (but better?). I've never seen even a second of Arcana Hearts in action, though -- to me, it looks a lot like Guilty Gear or BlazBlue or one of those. But apparently it plays differently?

I dunno, fighting games confuse me. ;)

-Tom

4. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

As I said in the other thread; it's going to be really hard to give every game you guys are showing a fair shake, when we only have 30 minutes - but I'm definitely looking forward to testing this out! If anything else, I know at least a few people that will buy the game for Sonico alone.

5. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Well, I meant Smash Bros more in terms of "compilation of a company's characters" than the gameplay, as that very much looks like a 2D fighter such as the ones you mentioned.

6. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

I assume I get to play as Homura for SK in this? If it is physical release then definitely have another check to make out to XSeed this year.

7. Saru245

Saru245 New Member

Aww, I was afraid it was going to be this game. It looks fun but I'm not a competitive fighter and it looks like a game that i would enjoy more on my Vita but Oh well, I can't get every Xseed game right? =3 If it was going to be dubbed then I might cave and get it but I highly doubt it since with these kinds of games where different characters from different series comes together it would be hell which I understand. I'm still surprised that Xseed could release a game like this so props to them! ^_^

8. Cqef

Cqef Member

Man, I wish I had a PS3 or PS4, I'd be totally hype to play as Homura, Saya, and the dragon from Dra Koi.

9. Nerroth

Nerroth Member

Will there be an Engish version of the Japanese game site?

Also, I wonder if there might be a Vita version at some point, though I suppose it would be up to Nitro+ and/or Examu to decide upon that over in Japan.

10. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Brilliant. Definitely a game I wasn't expecting to see localized (Given the source nature of the majority of Nitro+ characters, and JAST's partnership with them) but it strikes it off my list of games to get imported from Japan. Al Azif, Saya and Muramasa vs Homura. Its going to be fun. ^^

11. souledge94

souledge94 New Member

Need to see the actual full cast to see if I want this one. Dont give a crap about audio situation on this one cause well its a fighting game and it seems the only jpn fighter that has a deep story is BB and GG.

12. Doogle85

Doogle85 New Member

Xseed strikes again! soon No body be able grab the good games to release in U.S soon Xseed will rule the world!?!!?!? xD! *thumbs up!*

13. FanofJapan85

FanofJapan85 New Member

Is this game very fanservy/sexual? Is the fanservice more than Arcana Heart 3 or Aquapazza? What are you expecting the game to be rated by the ESRB? Does it have a hotspring/bath scene in it?

I heard that you are going to include Senran Kagura characters in the game; is that true?

14. Wyrdwad

I'm not much of a fighting game person, so my time with this title has been pretty limited so far. From what I have played, though, I can say that the game really doesn't seem to be fanservicey at all -- a lot of these characters may have originated in R-18 games, but here, they're just fighting game characters; they're not trying to titillate, they're trying to beat the crap out of one another. ;)

It didn't look any more fanservicey than Street Fighter or Guilty Gear to me personally, so I'm thinking it might even get a T rating (unless the story mode is explicit in some way) -- but again, I haven't spent a lot of time with the game myself, so I could be totally off base there.

As for the character roster, we're keeping that slightly under wraps for the moment, but if you look around online, you should be able to find the answers you seek. ;)

-Tom

15. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Scan from Famitsu.

[​IMG]

16. Nerroth

Nerroth Member

17. kytos

kytos New Member

Akane is only an assist character!? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

18. souledge94

souledge94 New Member

My exact thought. I own psycho pass and waiting for season 2 to be brought over. I really like her character.

19. kytos

kytos New Member

Love Psycho-Pass as well. Been planning on buying the first season some time soon.

I'll buy Nitroplus blasterz but it won't be day one LE if she's only an assist. I like Heart so maybe I can have a Heart/Akane team.

20. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Hopefully we'll get the swimsuit DLC too. :3 Hopefully theres either a nifty Launch Edition or Limited Edition. ^^