Xseed's New Site is Live

Discussion in 'I <3 XSEED' started by NesterTheLark, Dec 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. NesterTheLark

NesterTheLark Member

Anyone else notice that Xseed's new site quietly went up?

Spiffy! I like it! :D

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Very nice site! Surprised to see Bullet Witch and Deadly Premonition (360 version) up there 0_o Did XSEED have involvement with them, or was it more a MMV thing? One published by Atari and the other by Ignition (although both pretty much gone, now).

3. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

We had nothing to do with the initial releases of those games, but as they're both Marvelous IPs, the digital distribution rights for them have since transferred over to us.

-Tom

4. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

I must be getting old. I honestly liked the simplicity of the original website better. Then again I liked old steam store and old PSN too.

5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Ah, I figured it was something like that. Was a bit of a surprise to see them listed for the first time, though :p

6. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

I noticed it right about the time it went up, I think it's been a few days or so. I accidentally clicked "home" as I so frequently do, and it took me to an error page. I considered reporting that, but a little later when I accidentally clicked home again the error was gone and there was a shiny new XSEED site instead.