Xseed In 2015 = Glorious

Discussion in 'I <3 XSEED' started by Augen76, Jun 5, 2015.

1. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

The great thing about XSEED in the last year or so is that they have become more Marvelous USA without stopping being XSEED. That means, more Marvelous games in the west and still lots of non-Marvelous games coming.

Good to see that parent companies are investing in their localization branches. By the way, after NIS revealed that most of its profits come from NISA, it makes a lot of sense for smaller Japanese developers to strengthen the operations in the west.

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Yeah it's all good signs that some Japanese publishers are finally having faith in the west. The NISA 60% sales thing blew me away. Of course, NISA has become even bigger doing not just anime, but publishing titles from other companies in EU.

3. dunno001

dunno001 Member

Hmm... is it a bad sign if I'm looking at getting (or already have) 11 games in that list? I'm trying to fight this growing backlog, but this doesn't help!

4. Otase

Otase New Member

Glorious for selected countries in Europe like Germany or Canada otherwise import is needed for most of Europeans lol.

5. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

I can understand how Europe is different with so many countries, but not sure what Canada has to do with it. We do get spoiled in some countries that can expect all these titles to be released here, hope you're able to get games you want.

6. Otase

Otase New Member

ouch just made an embarrasing mistake myself, hahaha either way thanks.

7. GlennMagusHarvey

GlennMagusHarvey New Member

Would make a nice store front display if only XSEED actually had a decent enough server to load images on their store front...