Xseed In 2015 = Glorious

Discussion in 'I <3 XSEED' started by Augen76, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Canadian dollar is REALLY bad though. Then again, I'm not sure to consider Sen and Sen 2 as a two-parter or just a sequel.

2. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

Thing is, when our dollar was high for years, not a single soul decided to lower their prices. Now that the dollar is getting weaker PRICE JACK UP! It makes no sense, we are just being robbed year after year :(

So yeah...3DS games are now 44.99, Atlus games are 59.99 (lol!), Wii U games now fetch 64.99, Splatoon is 69.99, so if the game retails at 59.99 in US...don't even ask, it's going to be 69.99 here.

Rodea the Sky Solider is 79.99. One game, one game! Worth my week-end ofpay well.. I guess I'm getting too poor to continue gaming, I say that seriousy. I'm already cutting a few games I wanted (Sorry Lord of Magna ><) I'm waiting for price drop more than before. I want to support, but when you cna't , well you can't ^^''

3. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

Well; at least Cold Steel will be available on Vita! Vita games tend to be cheaper to begin with.

4. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

I want PS3 :p I don't want lots of games on Vita, screen is awsome, but the battery is not :p I have such a great amount and quality of games on PS3, I want them to join the fest :)

5. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

Ah, fair enough; though I'm more of a handheld guy myself! It's part of the reason that I really like remote play on the PS4/Wii U.

I always prefer PC - but I definitely go for handheld unless it has a PS4 version as well nowadays.

6. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

I always wonder about triple A games. They are on PC, PS4 and Xboxone. I'm a BIG console fan, but why would you like a lower quality A title? Go on PC.

If I get a PS4, it will be to play games that are exclusively there XD Anyway, it's not on the subject :p

7. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

I dunno, in this case, Vita is still going to be a current-gen system when the game is released, whereas PS3 will be last-gen. That means if either version is going to be cheaper than the other, it'll probably be PS3.

-Tom

8. JoniCroni

JoniCroni New Member

Just wanted to say the same. Thank you guys. I thought 2015 would be a great year for falcom releases on the west (Brandish, Trails SC, Ys VI, who knows if more) but it was the year of XSEED :p I hope you guys don't change. You know what they say, what's not broken... ;)

9. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

The implications of this comment are interesting. I wondered if the PS3 versions might get "budget" price points since the system is quickly fading into the shadows of the PS4, but I didn't really think it was likely. As a customer I definitely like the sound of the games releasing at $40 (which would be $32 with GCU unless Best Buy is dumb and doesn't carry them).

10. Azelais

Azelais New Member

That picture would work nicely as a store front display.

Much better than some of the fugly posters that, for an inexplicable reason, never fail to get a premium seat in an oversized stand smack dab to the side of the frontdoor. And that with their tiny, ill-positioned feet, for another equally mysterious reason, I never fail to stumble over.

If I got to have regular run-ins with a paper stand I'd prefer it to be a super colourful list of games with RPG elements, oh yes.

11. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

Tales of Xilia 2 tried to get 69.99 when it launched, I laughed hard on this one. I like how XSEED thinks :) Last-gen, price drop. Good for me! :D

Even one sale is important, I'm probably not the only one looking for better prices like this.

12. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

In retrospect, it makes sense that the PS3 version would be cheaper... Akiba's Trip was $40 on PS3, after all!

13. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

Yup, excellent lineup! This will be the most XSEED titles in a single year that I purchase! Already bought Brandish, and I will for sure be getting Blood Drive, Trails SC, and Trails CS on day one.

14. FirionHope

FirionHope New Member

Twitter just posted this, people are taking guesses as to what it means

[​IMG]

15. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

An old car and a futuristic looking gun?

16. PeteV29

PeteV29 New Member

Posted in the other thread. It's Nitroplus Blasterz.

17. FirionHope

FirionHope New Member

Which one? And nice! Not into fighters but that one looks pretty cool.

18. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

Finally XSeed announces a game. ;)

19. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

Yeah, IIRC, most PS3 JRPGs, unless they are huge titles, are already releasing at $39.99 or $49.99 MSRP. I figure in another year or two, they'll all be at $39.99 or lower.

As someone who always shops BB first thanks to GCU, I can tell you that they're spotty about niche Japanese releases, but they've always been good about carrying XSeed titles, at least online. Though I still haven't seen SK2 up on their site, every other recent XSeed release that I've looked for, I've been able to order from there.

20. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

BTW, Trails of Cold Steel is already listed for preorder at $39.99 on PS3 at Amazon. So if you preorder it now, it'll be at least that cheap if not cheaper, since Amazon has that pre-order lowest price guarantee.