Wild Arms 3,4,5,xf To Psn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jamaicandj, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Jamaicandj

Jamaicandj New Member

My suggestion is to someone whom wild arms was there child hood. I loved wild arms series and would hate to never reply wild arms 3-5. I never got a chance to play XF i have bought wild arms 1-2 on psn and was wondering for years why the rest never followed. Well now i'm requestiong Xseed that you please bring this series to psn there are new gamers out there who have never played this game that would love to have more rpgs on the psn store to play. As a child wild arms has touched my heart with the characters and the story and i would love to relive that joy again please anwser my request. And if possible revive the series if the games sell well? There has been a lack of jrpgs since this new geneation and previous generation has started. I know alot of fans would buy it thank you for reading.

2. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Note: XSEED doesn't have anything to do with Wild Arms 3, so it's even more unlikely they'll be able to get that one on PSN. I don't know how tough it is to get PS2 games available as PS2 Classics, but I kinda doubt that a PSP game will be added to the PSN store nowadays (since I'm assuming it's not already available via PSN if you're asking it to be released on there).

And in regards to the lack of JRPGs this generation, the PS4 and XB1 are still relatively new. Give it some time, man. And I thought there were lots of them on the PS3, at least.

3. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Isn't XF on PSN? At least I'm pretty sure it is.

4. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

Yeah it is.

Anyway, the PS2 games require programming work to be usable on a PS3, so it's unlikely anyone in the position to actually do it is going to put aside the resources for it. Not to mention likely untangling any publishing rights to them (the first Wild ARMs had so many issues attempting to get the publishing rights for Europe to be a PSOne classic it was ridiculous, and 2 was never released here at all).

5. Clessy

Clessy Member

These games are gonna be lost in the past. Im pretty sure to many companies own publishing rights. One single company would need to go back and buy the publishing rights for the whole ip to get things rolling.

6. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

We'd love to put these up on PSN, but sadly, it doesn't seem like we'll be able to. Sorry. :(

-Tom

7. Unfathomable

Unfathomable New Member

Don't give up Tom!

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/14/wild-arms-5-never-gave-becoming-ps2-classic-live-psn-japan/

8. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

No where to hide XSEED.

9. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

...except it's the worst one!
    About the only thing really consistently good is the music!
    When the series has really good music anyway!

10. Jamaicandj

Jamaicandj New Member

Not alot compared to ps2 era ): and not as good in my opionon and i did not know that they had nothing to do with wild arms 3 ):

11. Jamaicandj

Jamaicandj New Member

That sucks Thanks tom for a reply ):

12. Jamaicandj

Jamaicandj New Member

I have come back after 2 months to say i have not given up hope for it to come US PSN. I heard wild arms 5 is on JP PSN and that doesn't mean it will come to US PSN. But i still have hope becuase of it! Came back to the fourms to say just that keep making JRPGS for westerns xseed i'm loving rune factory 4. Hope my request can least be considered Thank you