Why No Club Nintendo Pin?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Tower' started by akito666, Mar 21, 2014.

1. akito666

akito666 New Member

I felt kinda sad after opening the brand new package to find the Club Nintendo pin missing. I finally bought the game. It costed $20 which is pretty cheap! Thanks XSeed for localizing the game. I love it when Wii games have classic controller PRO compatibility. :)

2. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

It didn't have a pin to begin with. To my knowledge (which, I'll admit, is kinda limited here), only Nintendo games have them.

3. cahm

cahm Member

I wish you luck; i was unable to finish it, my console goes frozen everytime that i try to enter to dusk/dawn tower, i didn't suffer that problem at start, but now i'm unable to enter, if you manage to enter to these towers, finish them before out and saving....or at least in that day...

4. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

This game unfortunately didn't come with a Club Nintendo code. Generally only first-party Nintendo games have those.

And it is nice that this has Classic Controller support, but this is one of the few Wii games with multiple control schemes where I'd actually recommend using Wiimote + Nunchuk. A huge part of the game is aiming your chain at enemies and objects, and the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo works excellently for that.

5. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Yeah, its a real shame too. I was really enjoying the game until that happened.

And yes, what Chelli said. You can use the classic controller, but...its just kind of awkward and slow. Its much better to just grit your teeth and waggle your way to victory!

6. akito666

akito666 New Member

Really? I will take note of your advice. :)

7. cahm

cahm Member

Fixed a mistake, also remember that Mavda gives some rare items if you sell her certain amounts of flesh (per tower)...

8. Voliko

Voliko New Member

I'd say now is the time to get the game if anyone wants it on the cheap. The price for a sealed copy is creeping back to it's original retail price ($40) and will go beyond. XSEED has it for $20, which is less than you are going to find it used even, so I got one from them. I really hope I don't encounter any glitches though... Makes me wish I had gotten a PAL copy when they were cheap and easy to get.

9. cahm

cahm Member

Good luck, the game is pretty good, however be careful with with the last pair of towers (Dusk and Dawn, also known as Blacklight Barbican)....