Why Didn't Na Get These?

Discussion in 'Rune Factory Series' started by Tsuko85, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

This is true. However, when you're asking for something that has a ridiculously low chance of getting released here (in other words, if you're asking for something where the answer is 99.9% chance of being "no"), then...

2. Tsuko85

Tsuko85 New Member

If Udon says no then that is that, at least I tried

3. akito666

akito666 New Member

I still remember getting a drama CD as bonus the time I bought Photokano Kiss at launch in Hong Kong. It even came with a swimsuit DLC for one of the heroines. Totally loving it even though I cannot use the DLC due to my PS Vita locked to the Canadian region whereas the swimsuit DLC requires a Japanese PSN account. Oh well, I will just get a second PS Vita, a slim one. :)

4. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

You CAN switch accounts on a PS Vita, it just requires buying a second memory card (or erasing everything on your current one).

I just learned the exact method of doing this from another user on this forum the other day, but basically, it goes like this:

1) Power off your Vita and eject your memory card with non-Japanese PSN-linked data on it.
    2) Power it back on with no memory card inserted.
    3) Go into the settings and choose the option to reset your Vita to factory default.
    4) Absolutely everything will be reset, as if you just purchased the Vita new for the very first time. Set the date and time, watch the unskippable "how to use your Vita" demo movie (ugh!), etc.
    5) Set yourself up with your Japanese PSN account through settings.
    6) Power off your Vita and insert the memory card with Japanese PSN data on it.
    7) Power it back on, and you're good to go!

To switch back, just do the same thing in reverse.

It's a pain, to be sure -- the PSP made this MUCH easier -- but it's doable.

-Tom

5. Tsuko85

Tsuko85 New Member

I just got a response from Udon books that they'll consider the RF4 guide

6. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

It might be standard PR, however. Viz takes on a lot of manga requests and most people get a "thanks we'll look into it!"

7. Tsuko85

Tsuko85 New Member

It's better then an outright no

8. Jinxie

Jinxie New Member

To be totally honest, I'm more interested in seeing an English release for the Rune Factory Official Memoirs, if anything. Aside from containing a lot of lovely art work for all the games up until RF3, the book has a lot of background information that you wouldn't normally be able to find in the games itself.