What Tv Shows Are You Watching?

Discussion in 'Anime/Movies Discussion' started by Terro, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

For all of the non-anime shows you're been watching. Live-action, cartoons, whatever!

I've mostly been watching Legend of Korra. New season has been amazing! That Miyazaki tributed origin story 2-parter...

2. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

Predictably, I am on the Agents of SHIELD bandwagon, as well continuing the other things currently returning, like Person of Interest's second season (yes, I know, we're well behind).
    The avalanche of stuff has begun.

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I need to catch up on SHIELD. Only watched the pilot, and need to get back to it :p Still haven't even watched the new season of Supernatural yet, but that's kind of a whatever show since it's pretty yeahhhhh right now... Same with Walking Dead. You watch it to watch it, since you've already seen the rest.

4. sorenman1

sorenman1 New Member

Shows I'm watching season 9 of Supernatural and a few novelas that came out recently.

5. Nerroth

Nerroth Member

I watched the first episode of Dracula recently. Wasn't totally blown away so far, but we'll see how it goes:

(For those who missed it, the premiere is hosted by NBC in the US, and by Global in Canada. The show will air next week on Sky Living in the UK.)

6. SirPaper

SirPaper Renegade of Funk

Legend of Korra and Once Upon a Time.

7. Peytral

Peytral New Member

Been quickly making my way through Game of Thrones at my sister's request. Liking it a lot so far, even if it was difficult to follow the plot at first.

8. akito666

akito666 New Member

Sengoku BASARA: Moonlight Party (JPN): 9/10 - October 26, 2013.
    Galileo: Suspect X (JPN): 7/10 - October 18, 2013.
    Galileo SP (JPN): 7/10 - October 17, 2013.
    Galileo (JPN): 7/10 - October 16, 2013.
    Phantom (KOR): 8/10 - October 13, 2013.
    The Chaser (KOR): 7/10 - October 7, 2013.
    City Hunter (KOR): 9/10 - October 4, 2013.
    Athena (KOR): 7/10 - September 2013.
    IRIS II (KOR): 8/10 - September 2013.
    IRIS (KOR): 8/10 - September 2013.

9. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

I started watching Doctor Who from the start of the reboot. Just watched the first episode with Daleks earlier tonight and it was easily my favorite episode so far.

I've also been watching four shows as they air:

Once Upon A Time
    Once Upon A Time In Wonderland
    The Crazy Ones
    Revolution

10. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Been watching Comic Book Men on Netflix too, lately. It's like those pawn shop reality shows, but in Kevin Smith's store and with collectibles!

11. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Nothing religiously, but when they are on I'll watch Big Bang Theory and Adventure Time.

12. MainCharacter

MainCharacter Goddess

I'm not sure how much of the new series you are familiar with, but I think that first season is just alright, and the second season is a mixed bag, but after that it gets really really good. I recommend sticking with it.

The only thing currently airing that I've been watching is Once Upon A Time.
    i tried out Once Upon A Time in Wonderland, but I didn't like it. I may give it a second chance.

13. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

I'm already enjoying the first season, so I'll definitely be sticking with it. Most of the episodes have been fairly average so far, but the couple that have been really good are enough to keep me watching because I know it will only get better.

14. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Member

I'm also watching Korra, among other things! I would totally watch a whole season based off that 2-parter too!

15. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Well, finished up season 2 of Comic Book Men, so doing a bit of my backlog of the original Who's Line is it Anyway? (American) since the latest season is over. Yay for backlogs!

Looks like Dexter is starting on American Netflix soon too (lucky Canada has had it for a while...( I know the ending is apparently ehhh, but I'll still check it out!

16. Luma

Luma Well-Known Member

First 4 seasons are gold, definitely. I kinda lost interest during season 5, and it seems like a lot of people as you say, find the ending very lacking.

17. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

I've heard a few people talk about it, and apparently one of the main problems is that the final season doesn't feel like a final season. It's just kinda there.

18. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Yeah, something about it just kinda... ended weird or something. I mean, I'm going into the show knowing what to expect anyways. Wish I knew the same about Supernatural :p That thing just won't end... How many climaxes does it need??

19. Charlie

Charlie New Member

How is Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. shaping up? I watched the first episode and I thought it was pretty boring. None of the new people stood out, except for the hacker girl that turned out to be more annoying.

Oh Dexter. I'm glad it's over. The series overstayed its welcome after the Trinity season. One of the biggest problem with the series is how neatly things work out or how they ignore the plot threads they build up. It's especially worse in the final season where they introduce and build up a bunch of stuff that leads to nowhere. Deb's stolen jewelry? Masuka's daughter? Asther and Cody? How did Dexter become so popular with the ladies all of a sudden?

Anyways, I enjoy Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, True Blood and such. I really ought to finish Breaking Bad and catch up with Homeland and American Horror Story. I'm also starting to get into Girls, Ray Donovan and Masters of Sex.

20. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Doesn't ANYONE here watch The Good Wife? The latest episode was a dream come true, everything I would come up for the show in my head and it'd still not beat that episode. It makes me very, very excited to be a future lawyer. I can't get over that episode, it'll be playing over and over on my head for the coming days.