What If

Discussion in 'Mostly Harmless (Serious Discussion)' started by Tsuko85, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Tsuko85

Tsuko85 New Member

You were sleeping and G-man from the Half Life series bursts out of your closet in the middle of the night screaming at the top of his lungs and explodes then pulls himself back together and says
    "Time to wake up!

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

...what? I never played Half-Life so I don't understand this random question, anyways.

3. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

I'd call a doctor, since I'd be very concerned for my mental health.

...Of course, I know jack all about Half Life, so someone's gonna have to explain the point of this thread (whether it's a reference to Half Life or not).

4. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

This is totally how I wake up every day.

But really, this is weird, because the screaming thing isn't really fitting for the G-man at all. Unless we're talking about this one:

[​IMG]

5. Tsuko85

Tsuko85 New Member

Now that's just creepy

6. SquatDingloid

SquatDingloid New Member

I read that as "sleeping with G-man" and there's really not a whole lot worse than that so the rest of the sentence just washed over me like a warm beach breeze.

7. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

8. akito666

akito666 New Member

What's up with this topic and question? That's quite bizarre..

Personally, I have never played Half Life and am not interested.

Being awakened by a guy from Half Life coming out of your closet is very creepy and disgusting. Why was he there in the first place?

I like the atmosphere where a beautiful lady wakes me up in the morning, gentle and kind.

9. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

That's how I read the first sentence too. Had to go back and reread it to realize it did not say "sleeping with." :p

10. Tsuko85

Tsuko85 New Member

What if your closet door opened in the middle of the night and several monsters from the Silent Hill series came out?

11. SquatDingloid

SquatDingloid New Member

What if I was brutally and painfully attracted to your cutie patooty, Tsuko?

12. Tsuko85

Tsuko85 New Member

Uh..... You know I'm a guy right?

13. Tsuko85

Tsuko85 New Member

What if the Incredible Hulk was seen in multiple places in the US at the exact same time and they are worked together to cause a massive earthquake felt from the west coast all the way to the east coast