What Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Is Judgment canon to Yakuza or does it start a new canon? Does it spoil any of the games?

2. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

It's set in Kamurocho post Yakuza 6, but the characters are all new. No returning characters like Kiryu or Majima. But the yakuza you have relations with are a (very minor) subsidiary of the Tojo Clan. In the whole game there's maybe one very light reference to Kiryu in a sidequest regarding a sidequest Kiryu was involved in in 6.

3. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Astral Chain has it all. Hidden toilets? Secret cats? It's all there, baby!

4. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

Started up Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna expansion yesterday... already sunk 5 hours into it and its has some very nice and welcome changes *cough* no core crystal gacha shenanigans *cough*. The main cast consists of some familar faces and characters only referenced or rarely shown in the first game, im already starting to get the feels for the characters and whats going on.

Ya know, after I sunk 220 hours into the first game I would have figured I may be fatigued of the game or ready for something else but no... im right back into it. This expansion kinda even feels like its own game which while its technically just an expansion, there is a lot here and with enough switched up for it to kinda be its own thing. I really appreciate the effort put in to make this one familar but different, im strapped right back in and ready for more!

5. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

I was naughty like my boy Fred this evening, while I played Friday the 13th.

Bear traps don't care, they don't discriminate between Jason and Counselors. Sometimes, you just want to watch the others suffer, and give the big galoot a hand.

A bear trap at the foot of the stairs somebody just went up. Placed next to the car's gas tank... next to the boat. Placed with care inside Jason's shack, to help protect his mother's sweater.

Bear traps everywhere!!

Naaauuuggghhhtyyy...

6. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Been doing a bit of everything on my short list lately!

Sonic Mania. Omg Imma need more patience to beat that last world... didn't even make it to final boss before using up my lives and getting a Game Over. Will need practice/patience for this >_>

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception. My on-off VN currently. Want to dive more into it than keep taking breaks.

Fire Emblem Warriors. Not a long game, but need to be in the mood for it.

NES Remix. Always picking at this. Ice Climbers is the worst thing ever made though. Omg do I ever loath jumping in that!

Smash Bros. Ultimate. Always working on Spirit Board unlocks and playing through Classic Mode with everyone.

7. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

I'm working on Plantera and Doodle God: Crime City right now. Gonna try to wrap them up and get them out of my way within a week. (I've finished finding all the elements in the main section but I still have to do all 6 'campaigns'.) I need to get back to Liar Princess, too, but sadly, I'm going to need to look up a walk-through because I can't figure out how to get off the platform I've found myself on without killing my wee prince.

I'd like to finish all three of these within September, if I can. Depends on when I get my hands on Link's Awakening, though. But if I do finish those three, that'll put me at 18 games completed in 2019.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  8. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Picked up the Hitman HD Collection on PS4, so I've currently been inching through Blood Money. Starting with Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 has definitely been a disadvantage, as this game is so much more difficult! Still enjoying it, but in a love-hate kind of way as I play the same level 15 times to complete it.

9. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

*sigh* With all my PSP 3000 issues with those awful prongs, I turn it off and my UMD made clicly sounds as it won't spin :( Hopefully I can get it fixed so I don't need to buy a new one...

Sorry Persona 2 IS, you gotta go on break until it gets fixed. Guess I'll use my 3DS for the time being to play a short VN.

10. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

I finished Astral Chain, and after the last Direct finally caved to Nintendo Online. I was just playing some the SNES games, but there are actually some pretty cool things in the NES one too. So, I find myself playing through Vice Project Doom while waiting for Daemon x Machina to show up.

11. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Hot damn! Daemon x Machina is sick.