What Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

2. banballow

I've actually made decent progress in Corpse Party 2.
    I was stuck in an office, right next to that candle up there, actually... anyway, the door out needed a four digit code. Using google translate on my phone, I found that one of the post it notes stuck to a computer said that the code was the director's birthday. Okay, but who's the director? My first thought was to randomly plug in birthdays from the cards I've been collecting. No good. Another post it says that the director's cup is red. Okay, there's a red cup on a desk over here. The stack of papers next to it has a seal that say "Mitamura". Scrounged around the office a bit more and found a list with doctors, their birthdays, and what they do. Mitamura is listed, and we headed onward!!

Just a bit later, this lady be all *Grumble Grumble* and ignoring me, so I head to the room next to her and find a rattle. Then I look at a picture and this weird baby... thing, attacks me. I use my rattle to draw it into the light, which apparently baby things are highly allergic to. After doing this a few times, it dies. I head back to *Grumble Grumble* lady's room just in time to catch her doing her best Seiko impersonation.

I then head to the front door, which of course I can't get out. Then this guy and his lady friend show up. He asks if I'm okay, then starts trying to bludgeon me. Jackass. Now lady friend is roaming the halls and is PISSED, for reasons unknown to me. She's all attack on site. Anyway...

... I have a key for the emergency stairs that I got from a vending machine, but I'm not sure where they are. And, that about wraps up where I am currently.
    Bless you google translate, bless you!!

3. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

As Mary Skelter arrived earlier than I expected, I had to start it. Poor Mind Zero, keeps being pushed back.

4. Overlord keroro

Overlord keroro Member

Welp I beat V3 last night. I can really see how ppl r split with the ending. The ending of this game gonna be spinning around in my mind for a while now. I’m gonna be one of the few who liked how it wrap up.....Now to go back to automata one day and see how much that game will mess with my mind and soul

5. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Haven't played a thing since last monday...Dad getting discharged from detox today and grandma getting discharged from icu...When it rains, it pours! Hahaha.

6. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I really need to catch up with things so I can make time to play it. It's one of those games where I need a few hours of free time to play, so I can enjoy it, instead of in short spurts. I'm curious as to what I'll think about the ending :x

7. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Mario and Luigi Paper Jam: Just past the second major boss section. The hard version of the quests can be surprisingly hard. I figured a particular quest would be super easy since the regular version was a breeze, but Nintendo threw in a much larger number of sections that have to be done AND the complexity of the setups. I still think this is one of the likeliest ones for me to do but at this point I haven't seen much incentive in doing the hard mode versions since I can progress the story without them perfectly fine (I'm sure there'll be something later on that'll force me to do them).

8. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I started Digimon Links, but not sure how much I'll get into it. I want to try and collect em all, but I have other mobage priorities too. I'll at least try and login to get my freebies, but like FE:H, if I don't get time in the day to actually play.

9. Overlord keroro

Overlord keroro Member

What ad? And yeah I saw in there forums. Site was one of the sites that got damage from that cloudflare hack and now bots r raining on it

10. banballow

Okay, so...

... more Deemo!! I've almost got all the photos now, so close.

Touhou Kobuto V... I'm gonna be honest, this one is kinda, meh. It's got some charm to it, but not really that impressed. I've played through the first story, and the boss at the end was... bad. Not like, so challenging I was ripping my hair out after the 20th retry bad... like, just keep your distance and spam projectiles at it because it's big and slow and dumb, bad. Oh well, at least it was a budget priced game, and maybe it gets better? We'll see.

Fixing to start up Minecraft: Story Mode. I have like .01% experience with Minecraft, as I just didn't ever see the appeal. I do like Telltale's games though in general. Always put this one off, but that $17 price on Amazon the other day was to good to pass up.

11. lail

lail Well-Known Member

Future of games and gaming culture is good enough reason for me. It doesn't just stop at 'hey let's make one super easy mode for all'. It also has further implications especially in multiplayer games.

12. banballow

Finished my fourth run through Deemo, and that was... anticlimactic. There were 5 photos left to unlock, and as expected, they all popped after the credits. One was nice...
    ... grown up Alice in a long blue dress playing piano.
    The other four were... well, they were pretty lame. Screen captures from the credits with staff and composer names. I appreciate the work they put in, I do... I was just expecting more at the end there.

13. banballow

Just found out, there's one major thing missing from Deemo on the Switch. So, major spoilers by the way...
    If you click on the stack of books on the floor to the left, you can get two bits of dialogue that don't seem to be present in the Switch version (these are taken on my Android)...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ... and...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ... not sure why the felt they needed to leave those out, but damn.

14. banballow

Time to play some FIFA on my Sw-...
    [​IMG]
    ... my good sir, you seem to have taken a wrong turn. Please leave now, or else we will defeat you 0-5...
    [​IMG]
    ... don't act like we didn't warn you. Now then, off of my field (well, okay, technically it's your field, but we own it now)...
    [​IMG]
    ... and as for you, Mr Goalie...
    [​IMG]
    ... hang your head in shame, you letted them all down.

15. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Still picking at Ys Celceta. Inching towards the finale, I think? 98.3% of the map complete and I think I got the last memory.

Also finally beat the demo portion of MonHun Stories. That really was a 5-6 hr demo! Time to pop the cart in now...

16. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

IIRC you can check what % of memories you've gotten in your journal. Also, IIRC the last memory you don't get til you beat the final boss.

I decided to play through Celceta myself in English, since I had only previously played it in Japanese. Got 100% on mapping, finished all the quests, and am about 1/3 of the way through maxing out all of my skills. Still need to clear 2/3 of the final dungeon and kill Foria-Daros before I tackle the final bosses.

17. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Started Hotline Miami last night, hadn't ever played them, so I picked them up in the Devolver sale for my Vita. Pretty fun games, though pretty brutal in the difficulty! Ys Celceta and Origin are next in my list, I'm excited to finish Celceta and play Origin the first time!

18. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Mario and Luigi Paper Jam: Making my way through Mt. Brrr at the village.

19. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

Just beat EOV and Danganronpa V3. It's time to start the Supersaga reboot.

20. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

Currently replaying Xenoblade Chronicles X and giving slightly dubious sideways glances at Stardew Valley on Switch.