What Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. MrDetective

MrDetective Member

God Eater 2: Level 9. Started using that short blade from Gil. This thing is bloody awesome! My HP is restored every time I devour an enemy. Got a part that heals the character while she's in burst, too, so I don't have to use items as often as before. Finished character episodes for Tatsumi, Shun, and Gina. At least Gina and Karel became more bearable after I gave them healing bullets. :p They are still annoying and unhelpful in some instances, though. I might be wrong, but I have a feeling I might not like Levie. She seems to be some sort of spy. :rolleyes:

DMC 2: On to mission 8. I missed the Flame Heart and the Vendetta in mission 7. :eek: And I literally played with a guide next to me... I can't redo missions, so I guess they are gone forever. :( Gargh!!!!! :mad:
    This game feels kinda slower and easier than the other ones. Good thing is that Dante has more abilities and guns feel stronger. Come to think of it... How come I can't use these awesome moves in DMC 4? :p

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Making good progress on Uta. It is nice to hesr familiar music from the anime on here :p

3. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Damn, the difficulty spike on the first escape from the third palace in P5 is nuts...I had to repeat that fight like 6 times....It didn't help that they chose Morgana to drop from my party....you really end up missing media, and Ann was horrible to be stuck with due to being weak to ice....

4. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Ah, must not have noticed it then.

5. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Europa courses on Redout are hard.

Less than 40 people have gotten the gold medal on one of the events today based on the leaderboard. Had to keep trying different vehicles and finally got something that worked for me. Popped off after I managed it lol.

6. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Man, with stuff like Fast Racing and Redout, I wonder if Nintendo even think it's worth it to bother making a new F-Zero. Feel like even Wave Race would have a better chance now.

7. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

It only took, how many years, but I completed Monster Manor :x Finally got to the last floor and got the true ending. Oh, and I 100%'d the floor tiles on all floors, got +2 on all weapons (but one cause I accidently deleted it early on, so it only got a +1 in the end) and got some weapons maxed out. Yup, done with that!

Got back into my Mii fames recently, cause I realized it's been forever since I've played them :x Sure don't get many street passes nowadays, but I still turn it on when I go to malls etc. Didn't go to Fanime this year, but Evo and PAX should make for a decent amount! Hopefully I can complete some other games then, too.

8. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Nintendo won't bother with F-Zero because not enough people care about the genre. Neither FAST not Redout have been particularly successful - Redout is sitting at around 70k on Steam and FAST's bar for success is really low given Shinen's tiny size and efficient nature.

Wipeout is more comparable but clearly not successful enough since Sony shut down the studio after HD/Fury was ported to Vita as 2048 DLC. That's probably why PS4 is getting Omega Collection, the 2048 port might as well be a new game for many since it was on Vita. And they can re-use HD/Fury for a fourth time to add value (it was already an HD remake of mixed content from the PSP Wipeout games, then ported to Vita, and now ported to PS4).

9. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

It's only right at the end in the last ascent, so there's only a few bosses you might ever take it to, but probably not as her utility isn't so great by then.

10. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Played some Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram, since I finally got it on me, and the controls without the Twin Stick are as bad as people have said they are. I think I'll give it another go to learn the controls before I seriously think of putting down some money to import the Twin Sticks.

11. Tiamat

Tiamat Member

It is still playable without the sticks but the sticks are much better.

12. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

Played the first few hours of Trails 3rd and I am right into it again. I am on the road to Vegas, but luckily my laptop is a great way play with my 360 controller. I know what I will be spending alot of my time doing... and once I ahve started, its not like I can just not play... I pretty much have to because this series has its hooks in me like that >___<

KlausRealta and Gintoki like this.
  13. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Played some Splatoon tonight again! Did my usual play a few only matches online to get my rank up a bit, and then played through some levels in story-mode. 2 Worlds/Areas/Sections left to go now! Definitely getting the hang of it now. I should really play online a bit more, see how far I can get, before inevitably people start migrating over to 2. (And then I gotta get back to the story mode on Pokken before DX comes out... Sun/Moon completing/beating another time, too >_>)

14. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Playing... everything except for P5 really. It feels like Bleach has less filler. :p

Poking at Overwatch with the double XP weekend, doing a closed beta of another game, and (shock!) I'm back into World of WarCraft ... with like 3 expansions to catch up on XD;

15. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Booted up BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend, since I've had that sitting around for a while and felt like giving a fighting game a try. Went through the first set of tutorials and then just decided to give a character, Arakune, a try in training. He's interesting looking, and it seems like he's high up on the tier lists (at least for CSE; haven't looked at other entries in the series). Of course, my opinion on him doesn't really mean much since I'm still nub, but I digress.

16. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

Just played through Life is Strange since it was free on Playstation Plus this month. It was pretty good!

17. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Arakune is super weird. That's all there is to it. :p

Ammy175 likes this.
  18. MrDetective

MrDetective Member

DMC 2: Okay~ I finally beat the final boss of Dante's story. Well, that was certainly anti-climatic. o_O I mean... I did struggle a bit with the boss, having to use a gold orb, but it was quite easy. I actually wasn't intending to beat it at all. I simply wanted to play around to see how it fights first. Surprisingly, I beat it on my first try. And the ending... Dante just rides his motorcycle into... where?? :rolleyes: This game's story is quite lacking, not that the first one was much better, but still slightly more detailed than this one. I guess this game feels easy also because the camera isn't as crappy as the first one. Next: Lucia's story mode.

God Eater 2: Finishing up Defense Unit's episodes. Really gotta keep moving on with the main story, as opposed to messing around with side missions. :cool:

19. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Splatoon! Two sessions today, but too tired now to play any more... I hate how there's no level brackets on experienced players and low-levels on multiplayer. I hope they fix this in two... Not fun playing against a lv 36 and 42 on the other side, while I'm like a higher level at 7....

Also made it to the last areain Octo Valley :) Been real fun playing thru the challenges!

20. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Oooh! Thanks for reminding I should grab Life is Tumblr! Its hard to keep up with what month it is.