What Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

I have been playing in a group! Been playing with a friend in another state. Too many people talk about playing it I went 'Why not?' then got a reminder of how terrible I am when not using Mercy's beam o' life!

2. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Trails the 3rd: Wasn't expecting to learn more about that character in this game. Crazy how far ahead Falcom thinks. The character was
    Lechter
    btw.

3. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Is Trails the 3rd the first time you learn that Anelace is
    the granddaughter of Yun Ka Fai? Seems fairly obvious now that I look at her crafts, lol.

4. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

It's the first time it's flat out stated. You could infer that she studied under them from looking at the crafts in SC, though.

5. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

Voez... unlocked so many Diary entries tonight. Profile says I've put in over 35 hours now. It's been a good (if not at times frustrating) 35 hours.

6. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Splatoon. Got to lv 5 causd wow does it ever take forever to level up! Still need to play the Amiibo challenges. Also did some Octo Valley.

7. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

Still playing Persona 5 amid some interruptions to play Elder Scrolls Online. Managed to max out all of my social stats last night, and I'm starting to come close to maxing out all of my confidants as well other than Empress, which I just started. Gonna finish some requests in Mementos and then try to steal the treasure from the sixth palace next.

8. banballow

Voez
    ... I'm staring at the condition for unlocking the next Diary Entry, and it sounds scary. I need a total score of 125,000,000. Actually, I should be able to knock that out easy. Can do it on the Easy difficulty, and average between 880k-950k per song. Really shouldn't take long at all, given that I'm currently sitting at about 108m. The really scary part though, is thinking of what comes next. I fear the worst.

9. joakkar

joakkar Member

Finally finished my first playtrhough of atelier rorona plus /o/. Got two character endings (Gio and Iksel) and Esty's special ending. I'm so not going to start the second playthrough right away though because that shit is tiring to play all on one go.

10. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Tales of Symphonia. Got through a big chunk of the game in the past few days. I'm really enjoying it, even though the combat is kind of meh. I kind of want to go through a few more Tales games to make me like the series more. I started with Graces and Xillia, and they were eh (Xillia was pretty fun), but maybe I was expecting too much from a Tales game.

Whew, got threw what seemed like the disc one ending. I'm playing the PS3 version, not the GCN version so idk. I kind of figured that we'd fight Martel considering one of the battle themes is "Beat the Angel" and I knew that Kratos would eventually be a bad guy (why show it in the opening?), but glad to see how it all transpired. Learning more about Sheena and then the Renegades is pretty neat, and I'm glad that this story isn't a simple "here's a bad guy, go kill him" type of thing. I'm hoping that Tethe'alla is pretty cool world to explore since Sylvarant was pretty boring to be honest.

11. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Been playing Puzzle and Dragons, which I should probably add to my Backloggery. One more Normal Dungeon to go, but goddamn, it's probably gonna take a while for me to beat. :/

12. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I know several people who have handed their wallets to GungHo due to that game >_>

13. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Same, including someone who works for GungHo America.

14. banballow

I'm in the homestretch on Voez... I think I see light at the end of the tunnel... dark days are coming to an end.
    Up to Diary Entry (69/76), Clear 25 Songs on SPECIAL with an S. Was already at 23, so I only have to clear 2 more. There are at least 2 that I feel good about. I think I can do this, but it'll take a day or two, at the least.
    Slowly the little rhythm game is catching up to my Zelda save file, Over 40 Hours Vs Over 75 Hours.

15. Ammy175

Can't say that I don't get why, but the fact that I'd be spending money on RNG rolls is a major deterrent for me spending money on the game.

As much as I'd like certain cards...

16. joakkar

joakkar Member

As someone who sometimes spends money on RNG rolls for love live school idol festival, I can tell you you're making the right choices here.

17. Ammy175

I dunno about LLSID, but at least the trash rolls in PAD can be redeemed as Monster Points, which let you get rare evolution materials and, if you save up, some powerful monsters.

18. joakkar

joakkar Member

it's pretty similar. Rare cards and above can be sacrificed to get stickers which you can use to promote cards so you don't have to find a duplicate of it. However, that doesn't make the fact you're spending over 30 usd to only get a single card above rare and 9 that are 80% chance of just being rare. It's expensive and you're more likely than not failing to get the card you actually want.

19. Ammy175

Ah, yeah, in PAD, you're guaranteed to get something that gives at least 3,000 MP from the rare egg machine. This is compared to monsters that you can get in dungeons, which typically don't give more than, like, 25 MP.

20. banballow

Well now... that was a bit anticlimactic. I was expecting that to take longer.

Okay, so the next Diary Entry is for 175m points. I got this.

I'm assuming that when this one pops, I'll get at least 2 extra to go with it. Almost guaranteed that behind it will be "X Number of Songs on Easy with an S", and "X Number of Songs on Hard with an S". I knocked out a bunch extra on Easy when I went for 125m points, and a bunch extra on Hard when I went for 150m points. All that stands in my way now will be Diary Entries that have to do with Special.