What Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. MrDetective

MrDetective Member

FF13-2: I finally beat that Yomi bastard! This is one of those moments where following the guide doesn't work for me... All the guide tells me to spam poison until it dies. Well, I tried... Problem was that it took forever to inflict poison successfully. By the time the poison is inflicted, the dude already has his shield up and regenerate to full health. :mad: It was never quick like how the other guys played on Youtube. It worked, a little, but not that well. I said screw it and just beat it the old fashioned way. :rolleyes:

I kinda expected that. :p The alternate character pack has the old cast in it. That, and Soma only appeared in a brief cutscene so far. :p

2. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Gratz on the Yomi win!

On my end, at the start of the 4th Palace in P5 and procrastinating XD "You want to chill and hang out instead of dealing with the plot that Atlus was banning streaming of? Sure! Sounds cool." XD

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Played some Splatoon tonight. Finally got to lv 4, so I unlocked some stuff. Nice to see that people are still playing it online, shortly before 2 comes out. Still working thrpugh some story mode on it too, and casually doing online. I play a good offense as I cover with paint everything by the base that the team misses. Happens a lot.

4. zerokid2

zerokid2 Member

Persona 5 third playthrough - starting the 5th palace, want to go straight in? here have some scenes instead. slow and painful but i will carry on.

5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Picking away at Devil Survivor 2 again (yeah, I still haven't beat it yet...) Got stuck like a year ago, and been trying to "grind" and I mean like' really. I'm too strong for the free dungeons right now, but I need to do something to get past where I was stuck. Had some fun fusing a bunch of demons tonight though! That should definitrly help, too.

6. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

Me and my mom were running around this afternoon, and ended up at Long John Silvers. Yummy.
    I set up the Switch, and both of our phones, and we played Trivia Murder Party (Jackbox Party). I survived!!... she didn't.

7. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Started Trails the 3rd! Yay!

8. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

Same here.

9. Leon Tekashi

Leon Tekashi Active Member

Just like the few others, I'm currently playing Trails in the Sky the 3rd... And I'm loving it so far.

10. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Tita is just as adorable as ever...and her mom...she's a real firecracker, lol.

11. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Encountered crazy minigame #1 in Trails the 3rd....and it glitched out for the first half and all I got was the ship condition and gun thing with just a black screen....but the ship survived, and the 2nd half I could see again.

12. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

That minigame is so hard with a controller on the default sensitivity. You just can't move the aiming reticle fast enough to hit everything even on easy. Definitely need to raise the sensitivity or just use a mouse.

13. MrDetective

MrDetective Member

God Eater 2: Just finished possibly the worst mission in the entire game so far... :mad: Two Fire Chi-Yous and one Mata. The Chi-Yous are already fast and agile, and the developers gave them these attacks that just can't be dodged or countered. The game simply wouldn't allow me to cancel whatever I am doing to block, such as devouring. Friendly AI decided to screw me over, trace bullets disappear to somewhere instead of hitting target, and on top of that, I have to wrestle with the camera. o_O These bastards hit hard, insanely fast, and has a crap ton of HP. And great way to waste players' time by allowing them to escape to a magma area which players can't get to, and then spam fire blasts at the team. Took me two tries, roughly two hours for some stupid nonsense. Whoever designed this mission got lazy during testing. It's "hard mission", not "masochist training". :mad: The Mata was somewhat easier, but was still frustrating.

What am I doing instead of studying for the finals!? :eek:

14. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

True challenge mode: Use the touchpad. :p

15. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I think that Devil Survivor 2 really hates me :/ *sigh* I wish it was easier to grind than doing the SAME 2 dungeons over and over :/ The skill to beat it is almost luck, really :/

16. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

I really need to go back and finish this game. My friends have given me nothing but praise towards it, but the battle system seemed too slow for my liking. (Tactics grid games are pretty slow as is, so to move over to enemies and then go into an actual battle screen and choose actions is pretty bleh to me.)

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I enjoy it, but this one grid is just super annoying. Like, you need to have some specific skills to really master it. It does EVERYTHING to screw with you :/

18. zerokid2

zerokid2 Member

Finished all of period cube.

19. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

Any good? Where does it rank among the other localized otome VNs?

20. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

More Splatoon. Still picking away at Octo Valley and playing online matches. Lost like every match today :/