What Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

Life Is Strange Episode 3: Lots of interesting things happened in this one. Breaking into the school was fun. And the end of the episode was heartbreaking, even though I don't know exactly what happened yet. :(

2. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

A bit more Mass Effect 1, a bit more SWTOR. Thanks to the awesome guild that recruited me in a random flashpoint during DvL, I managed to not only get both the 4 man missions I'd had in my log for the last year done, but also get the last Holocron in the game. I am achieved!

On a non-gaming note. @ 42,462 words out of 50k for November. Can I do it? Yes I can! Unfortunately, my black comedy has gone to Gorn, and I'm having trouble writing some of the scenes, thanks to the binaural audio in the original Corpse Party. Violence with scissors... *shudder*

3. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

Got my new 3DS today. First up...
    [​IMG]
    ... been a couple of years since I played through this one. Apparently I have one file already about halfway through. That's a hell of a lot of time for a game that can be completed in around 4 hours.

4. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Anyone want to trade and help my Haunter grow legs and Machoke grow (more) arms? Assuming I can even trade, I haven't seen an option for that apart from quick link, which seems to be for local play.

And maybe Kadabra too, because why not.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  5. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Finished Chapter 1 in Trails of Cold Steel. It's funny coming off of SC where arts felt overpowered, and now it's crafts that feel that way. It's weird how CP is not a problem at all. Still having a blast though! I wonder, now that the series has visited Liberl, Crossbell, and Erebonia, if the next series of games after Cold Steel 3 will take place in Calvard? Though from what it seems, even that sounds like a small cross section of the continent of Zemuria.

6. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

I'm down if we get on at the same time, been helping others with this stuff anyways, it's pretty simple. :3

Playing some Sun and am actually advancing the story, got A-Sandshrew from a friend, and I SO love it's design and such, but... it can't learn a single ice move aside from Blizzard (which does not even go with it's huge attack) until right before the end of the main story... why Gamefreak? For what purpose?

7. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

Yeah, trading and the like is all in the Festival Plaza now.

8. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

I really don't understand some of the decisions, like I have Alolan Marowak but it learns its signature move (and its only ghost move) before it evolves, so you have to get it through the move relearner which is apparently at the very end of the game. It also doesn't learn a fire move until about the same time.

Guess that is what TMs are for, and with a thick club bonemerang is still great.

It's also kind of funny, my 4 of my 5 Pokemon are gen 1, the only exception is my starter. Combination of distribution and familiarity led to that.

9. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Trails of Cold Steel: Encountered familiar face number 2....you'd think after SC, people would recognize the name by now...but whatever.

10. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

For what it's worth I'm pretty sure someone such as Sara would be able to recognize him in a heartbeat. Class VII just isn't informed about things like this, though.

11. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Kids, amirite? :p

12. banballow

Getting ready to start Pokeyman Moon here in a few. I really don't know all that much about it, so I just looked at the back of the box to see the starters. Weird that they only included one starter this time around. Such a lovely red and black kitty though. Good choice!

Edit: Okay, just finished off Trace Memory again for the... you know what, I don't know how many times. It's a lot. This game takes about 4-5 hours, and between the two save files, I just broke the 70 hour mark. Until we meet again good friend Ashley...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  13. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing Wait for Final Fantasy XV's Day One Patch to Download! It's actually a fairly long game - been playing it for about five hours now, and I think I'm only about halfway... and I have an early work shift tomorrow... DAMN YOU, MODERN CONSOLE GAMING!

14. banballow

The pact is made, a kitty burning with the fire of hell. You shall be, my Hellcat. We shall bend Alola to our will, and they will sing your catchy ass theme...
    (Skip to 7:09)

DarkFusion likes this.
  15. DarkFusion

DarkFusion Member

Wait, Walter's in the game too? :eek: How did I miss him? :D:p

16. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

There some joke here I'm not getting? Because I was speaking of a certain seeker of beauty.

@Fuepepe I guess you're right, because that bracer dude suspected as much.

I wonder if there's some context coming later on to explain the lack of bracers operating in Erebonia.

17. DustyStarr

How many GB is it?

18. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

The update alone is 9.41 Gb - apparently it includes a bunch of non-essential cutscenes that could not fit on the blu-ray (along with some gameplay tweaks)

Anyway, about ten hous after I put the disc in my PS4 I was finally able to start the game! And it's a lot of fun so far - haven't played enough for a proper "first impressions," but thus far it's what I hoped and expected it would be: a solid ARPG with a promising world and GORGEOUS visuals!

19. DustyStarr

Huh, I see... would not be so bad if not for how much the PS4 slows down download rates. X3 So tempted to pick it up, but I already have so much to play right now...

20. DarkFusion

DarkFusion Member

Just what you said was similar to Walter's opening line for his S Break: