What Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. VongolaGearX

VongolaGearX Member

what are you currently playing?

2. ChestnutBowl

ChestnutBowl New Member

Tactics Ogre, for the 4th time.

3. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Recently, I was playing Pokemon Y, but I beaten the main game in like 3 days after I got it on launch day. Now I wait patiently for the release of the Pokemon Bank so that I can start raising my real team. =3

4. BlightedTempest

BlightedTempest New Member

Hope you're ready for a long story!

A feel days ago, I was feeling in the mood to conquer Mega Man Zero 4, it was the only game in the Classic timeline (As opposed to the Battle Network timeline) that I had yet to beat, since I had always reached the final stage and given up. So I had one heck of a time, I found it pretty difficult even on normal mode (Ignoring usage of the Cyber Elf, no Sub-tanks, and always having the weather favor the Einherjar Eight Warriors) and this morning I had finally beaten it, so I gave hard mode a try, and actually conquered that as well! I was about ready to give up when I reached Fenri Lunaedge, but I somehow pulled through that.

Hard mode REALLY makes one appreciate having the saber combos and less-restricted weapon charging (The Zero Knuckle is... not so great for most of the bosses, but it can charge up to Level 2, the Buster Shot can only charge up to level 1, giving it a very slight power boost and area of effect, and the Z-Saber cannot be charged at all!), so that caused the fights to take SO much more time than with the Quick Charge Level 3. chip on normal mode.

I will remain firm in my belief that I have had the unluckiest, silliest, and most embarassing deaths in the entire Zero and ZX series, like, ever. There's nothing quite like dodging some crazy attacks just to walk right into a boss, or continue running right in front of a slow moving projectile... or falling down a perfectly safe vertical shaft just to panic, hold right, and hit a wall of spikes. All of that silliness deserved a million facepalms.

5. PrinceofIris

PrinceofIris Member

Juggling with a couple of games, but right now I'm focusing on Picross e, Final Fantasy VII, Pokemon X, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. All very enjoyable!

6. ArcticSnake316

ArcticSnake316 New Member

Replaying the 1st Hyperdimension Neptunia. Also playing Mugen Souls, Disgaea D2, and DJMAX Technika Tune.

7. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Pokemon X, Deathsmiles, Fatal Frame II, and the first Ace Attorney. Just started Fatal Frame II last night, and I'm almost done with AA.

8. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Just Pokemon Y... And I've BARELY had time for that!!

9. ceruleanstars

ceruleanstars New Member

I finally got around to playing FF Tactics: The War of the Lions. It actually has a pretty interesting plot! I say this as someone who actually got the game when it first came out on the PS1 but had almost no idea what was going on for most of it, due to the extremely unedited translation. "So, uh, everything is being manipulated by these... evil guys and they do bad things and have... magic stones which turn people into demons and... something like that, but WOO MY NINJA JUST LEARNED TO TELEPORT!"

(Also trying to remember how the BACON I got past Riovanes Castle in the original game, when I was much worse at it than I am now. Apparently I managed to do it somehow, without losing any units, but I have zero recollection of what I actually did.)

10. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Pokemon Y, while taking time to pop into Animal Crossing now and then. :3 Tecnically I am also playing Virtue's Last Reward, but Pokemon took up so much time that I had to sorta put it down if I wanted to also have time for school work, you know? Though midterms are done, so I... SHOULD have more time... probably...

11. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Working on FF12 International. I've been so tired lately I haven't felt like playing it much recently though. Going to get back at it this weekend though.

Really good game. What the heck happened to you SE? This was the perfect game to build on for the future of the series.

12. shymel

shymel New Member

Pokemon X, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, and Rune Factory Four.

13. Nool

Nool New Member

Since it's October I planned to play anything that fits with Halloween, right now I'm playing The Walking Dead the complete first season I'm near the end of Episode 3 and hope to finish this today, next I'll start Dead Island Riptide then Corpse Party and hopefully start and Costume Quest on Halloween.

14. DustyStarr

Every October, I intend to play something scary, but it never seems to happen... :( It's Pokemon's fault this time, but still... I really should play at least ONE scary game... of course on halloween not only do I have a class, but a freaking test...

15. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

You should play Fatal Frame II. In the dark, of course. >:3

16. DustyStarr

I might... ;~;

17. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

You will, you mean. :p

18. suashi

suashi Member

FFXIV: ARR for the last few weeks and not much else until I got PW Dual Destinies. I did get Pokemon Y but am barely to Camphrier Town, lol.

19. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

Welp, between the forums going down and us getting these swanky new ones, I finished playing Ys Seven and got all the way through The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (currently a MAJOR contestor for my favorite video game, by the way), and now I am finally playing my first actual Vita game: Persona 4 Golden! And let me say it is a heckuva lotta fun! Loving pretty much everything about it so far (except for the fact that I think I accidentally screwed myself out of establishing Kanji's social link). I just finished rescuing Risette, and dang is the proverbial BACONBACONBACONBACON starting to get real.

20. SirPaper

SirPaper Renegade of Funk

Started a new file in .Hack//Infection
    Rune Factory 4
    Minecraft

I think that's it at the moment. Thinking about start a new file in Pokemon Heart Gold