What Anime Are You Watching?

Discussion in 'Anime/Movies Discussion' started by Peytral, Oct 26, 2013.

1. akito666

akito666 New Member

Recently, I am watching these animes:

Freezing Vibration (6/??)
    Ga-Rei: Zero (Rewatching 1/12)
    Infinite Stratos 2 (8/12)
    Machine Doll (6/12)
    Oregairu (2/13)
    Photokano (4/13)
    Queen's Blade II (3/12)
    Seikon no Qwaser (1/24)
    SekaTsuyo (3/12)
    Sora no Otoshimono (1/13)
    Strike the Blood (8/24)
    Tokyo Ravens (7/24)
    Vampire Knight Guilty (6/13)
    Walkure Romanze (3/12)
    White Album 2 (6/13)
    Yusibu (7/12)

2. lail

lail Well-Known Member

Nothing worth mentioning really. I watched Darker than Black first season (a bit boring) and Death Note last month or so. Anyone here who would like to recommend some good animes for me now? :D (short ones 13 ep or less or if its really good then the usual ~24 is good too)

It can be pretty much anything, new stuff or something older, pretty much any genre (except for mecha), as long as it is good. :)

E: also finished Fulmetal panic fumoffu, but the last few episodes were not as good as the first ones.

3. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

Apparently I finished Part One of Fist of the North Star. I didn't even know it was divided like that, but the episode title was literally End of Part 1. XD

So...this episode was legitimately good. It actually humanized Ken. If more episodes down the line are like this one, FOTNS could actually shift from so-bad-it's-good to actually good. I never thought that was possible!

4. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

FotNS actually has a pretty good story once you get past the silliness. The anime has a lot of "filler" episodes though, especially early on. For example, in the manga Ken fights Shin after about 1 volume, but in the anime it's not until episode 20something so you know they added a bunch of stuff in the anime.

5. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Started Sola. This seems to be an interesting and promising anime for sure. At first I thought it would be a good slice of life anime, but it doesn't appear to be that simple.

6. KlausRealta

Watched today's episode of Little Busters! ~Refrain~. Each episode certainly makes me anticipate the climax more and more.

7. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon Well-Known Member

I still suck at keeping up with almost everything I want to. The only thing I manage to watch every week is still HxH, and that's probably because I've been invested for over half a year at this point.

8. KlausRealta

I'm really liking Sola, especially it's slice of life parts. Too bad I didn't watch it like Haruhi where I could finish it in 2 days and I have homework to do, but I really want to watch more...

9. KlausRealta

I watched Sola episodes 6 and 7...

:( I want to cry...

It really don't help that the player for episode 8 is desynced (the audio is ahead of the video... ARGH!)

10. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I figured today I'd finally catch up on all the Gintama I've been missing for most of the year, only to find out I only missed like 5 new episodes...such a short season.

11. KlausRealta

You're Katsura, right? That's what his name was?

12. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

Didn't the Gintama anime end? Or at least go on hiatus?

13. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Katsura ja nai, Katsurio da!

Chelli: Well....it "ends" every season, lol.

14. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I think Gintama suffered from the same fate as Bleach, being semi-cancelled before the manga ended.

15. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Well, like I said...its "cancelled" every year, lol.

16. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I watched with my cousin the first half of Madoka (all he had time for to stay and watch). Perfect time to get a chance to watch something like that when you get sick! And yeah now I see why it's so popular! He's an artist that does all sorts of modern surreal styles, so it was right up his alley too! We'll finish the last half on Friday (cause school tomorrow v_v)

17. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon Well-Known Member

Me, my brother, and some friends are actually going to see the third Madoka movie at the local showing on Friday.

18. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Huh, so the third one is already out in theatres so soon. I was going to get the import version of the blu ray, but it sold out and I figured I'll wait for the inevitable cheaper, domestic version. It sold out in like less than 3 months so also a good indicator :p

Well, just finished the last ep of Neptune! FINALLY getting shows done! :p It was pretty good, for a condensed show that took from mk2 and V, and I didn't mind the spoilers from V at all, really.

19. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

Was there even anything to spoil from V? :p

I got to my first serious(ish) episode of Gintama. It was pretty good.

20. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Yeah, the final boss and the background story I'd say would be worth noting. I actually had no idea :p