Video Game Sales

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

There is a pretty good Capcom humble bundle for PS3/4 going on right now. I think it is a great deal for Okami HD and REmake Remastered alone, but Puzzle Fighter is fun too.

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

3. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

4. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Looks like there is a big NISA sale on PSN, but I haven't checked the prices yet. Maybe I will get one or two games if they are cheap enough.

5. DustyStarr

6. BenoitRen

BenoitRen Member

It's strange that their recently released Touhou titles is already 50% off.

Noteworthy deals:
    ClaDun: This is an RPG! -> $2.99
    ClaDun X2 (PSP) -> $3.74
    Disgaea Infinite (PSP) -> $4.49
    Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? (PSP) -> $2.99
    What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? (PSP) -> $1.99

7. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

The prices are not like IFI sales, for example, but most games are around 50% off, which is not bad. If I don't have them already, Natural Doctrine, The Witch and Hundred Knight, Fate games are all at good prices.

Of course NISA is not that company which puts games on 20% off only 5 years after the release and is still praised for that.

8. DustyStarr

Target having a B2G1F sale on ALL games from October 30th to Nov 5th.

9. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

I got natural doctrine even though I don't intend to play it soon cuz I'm still binging on too many other games... 2016 is one of the best years for games for me that I can recall, seriously. But yeah I was waiting for a sale for natural doctrine because it looks interesting to me, and everyone seems to hate on it for being too hard and complicated, and I like hard and complicated, and not because I just jumped on the dark souls bandwagon or whatever (I say that as someone who loves dark souls btw, I can see there's a bandwagon for it anyway, doesn't mean the game is bad).

Also I never played cladun, but I got legasista awhile back and enjoyed it enough to make it worth my purchase, but not as much as I hoped. That said it seems that the community felt legasista was in fact their fix AFTER cladun, and not a lesser fix, just a newer one once they finished enjoying cladun. I don't know how accurate that is or not, but if you suggest cladun, maybe take a look at it if you completely ignored it.

10. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

11. DustyStarr

That is a good price, might pick it up too. Now that Street Fighter V is more of an actual game I might grab that too. Bet it will have SO many GBS of updates though.

A little tempted on Robobot for 25 too.

12. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

I am going to have to start making my list of what games and purchases I will need and figure out whats on sale this black friday. I am also looking into a new TV (since my current 720p TV from 2011 isnt fully compatible with my PS4) at least a 50 inch, preferably curved and at the very least 1080p resolution (I really want an HDR Sony TV but i'll take what I can get). I wouldnt mind a 4K TV, but i have nothing that even outputs at that resolution, so do I prepare for the future, or just buy what i need for what I currently have? hmmm...

13. DustyStarr

I'm hoping the laptop I want goes on sale myself, so I might divert game funds to that. I was planning on getting it closer to January, but if it's a good price...

14. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Might pick up Twilight Princess HD for $25. Maybe. Been thinking about picking that up if I could find it cheap-ish.

Haven't seen anything else that stands out.

15. AnimeGamer183

16. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I think unless I find some crazy deals (most likely get at LEAST one stash of stuff off Rightstuf), I really need to upgrade my PC HDD first. Only 250 GB is a joke right now :p A lot of HDDs now are super affordable than what they have been.

17. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

None of these BF ads have anything I'm interested in, either because I have it already or I don't want it (could be the platform, could be the game, etc.). D:

If this is in that "early Black Friday specials" sale, I think the price is until then. Looks like a good deal if you don't need a lot of outputs for legacy connections.

18. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Microsoft appears to be giving away Lost Odyssey digitally on Xbox One until November 30th.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1316598

Basically, "purchase" the free avatar shirt, and it adds Lost Odyssey to your downloads. Looks like it isn't working for some though.

May also work if you purchase it through the web store. Seems like the game might be linked to the shirt, so as long as you claim that you claim the game. Not totally sure, I gave it a shot through the browser even though I don't have a XBO.

Lol Microsoft. Apparently this wasn't intended to go live, so no deal.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  19. AnimeGamer183

Anyone know if any XSEED games will be going on sale this Black Friday, or Cyber monday? (I'm looking at you XSEED Staff! x3) Your boy needs to know specifically about PS3 copies of Trails of Cold Steel I Lionheart, and Trails of Cold Steel II. Any knowledge would be appreciated TY :3

20. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

GOG and PSN Black Friday sales are go!