Video Game Sales

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. VongolaGearX

VongolaGearX Member

post Video games sales here

2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Just remember: Don't trust VGChartz. They are invariably wrong -- and not just by a little, but often by hundreds of thousands of sales.

...Well, except for Japanese sales. They're usually right about those, since those numbers are released publicly.

-Tom

3. Leilee

Leilee New Member

I thought this was for sales of videogames in general.

Like if there is a Steam sale or sale on Amazon etc etc. :]

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Don't forget to get Corpse Party and Book of Shadows while it's $10 for PSP/Vita! I know I got my BoS^^ $10 is my DD purchase sweet spot^^

...can't wait for Shiz to return and post Play-Asia reminders.

5. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

6. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Oh... THOSE kinds of sales. Heh. My bad. ;)

-Tom

7. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I missed Tom.

8. suashi

suashi Member

9. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Puppeteer? For horror week? I don't get it.

10. Savin877

Savin877 New Member

Fatal Frame 2 for $4 starting Tuesday for anyone who has never played it, I highly recommend!

11. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Member

That reminds me, I still have to play The Walking Dead before they start releasing Season 2.

12. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Play-Asia Weekly Deals:

- Time and Eternity (Comes with Free Music CD) (PS3) for $22.99: http://www.play-asia.com/time-and-eternity-comes-with-free-music-cd-paOS-13-49-en-70-63yx.html?affiliate_id=827184
    - Dragon's Crown (PS3) for $29.99: http://www.play-asia.com/dragons-crown-paOS-13-49-en-70-4swz.html?affiliate_id=827184
    - Muramasa Rebirth (Vita) for $26.99: http://www.play-asia.com/muramasa-rebirth-paOS-13-49-en-70-60i7.html?affiliate_id=827184
    - Silent Hill HD Collection (PS3) for $19.99: http://www.play-asia.com/silent-hill-hd-collection-paOS-13-49-en-70-4b4i.html?affiliate_id=827184

13. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Here is the chance of fellow forum members to correct the mistake of ignoring the Game of the Year earlier :p

14. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

$22.99 for a great soundtrack and a pretty cover.

15. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

Everyone: Do yourselves a favor and buy Time and Eternity. It's totally worth it.

16. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I recently lent out my copy, since I wont' be able to finish it until the semester ends. He knows full-well what to expect, and only has Neptune as the not-too amazing dungeon-crawler. I said how it's on a WHOLE other level :p I wonder if he'll actually get through it, or love the terribleness out of it :p

17. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Being serious now, $20 is an adequate price for what Time and Eternity has to offer. The game is not the eighth wonder of the world, but it is not broken, unplayable or insulting.

18. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Member

19. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Another opportunity to pick up Fallout New Vegas, or 3, for $2.50. But I keep passing because I have no idea when I'll get around to them and there will be more sales (and soon).

20. echo78

echo78 New Member

That Joe Danger bundle is pretty appealing.

Out of the Steam Halloween sale I'd recommend the Orcs Must Die! bundle the most. Both are great games.