UPPERS Last Resort Edition for Switch

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jpoppawusc, May 18, 2017.

?

Would you buy UPPERS Last Resort Edition for Switch?

1. YES

50.0%
  2. NO

50.0%
  3. MAYBE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jpoppawusc

jpoppawusc New Member

Uppers' sales on Vita were abysmal, but everyone who played it seems to love it and commonly recognize that its performance was probably hampered by 1) poor marketing and 2) declining Vita sales even in its diehard home territory.

Obviously, Marvelous could walk away and never look back, cut their losses... or they could recognize the potential the game had and port it to Switch with all DLC and a few additions for $39.99. It should be a quick turnaround with very little to lose, and EVERY game released for the hot new Switch gets massive coverage right now without expensive marketing, even ones that would be ritually ignored on platforms with bigger libraries.

Out of self-aware humor but also as a reference to the in-game setting, it could be titled UPPERS Last Resort Edition.

Thoughts?

2. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

Wasn't interested the first time, would not buy this port.

3. Clessy

Clessy Member

I want uppers for the vita.

The switch is a lame sauce system and honestly a stupid platform to port too. ITs install base is so small right now. If it was gonna come out on something a ps4 / pc port would be most logical. Its probably something i'll still import eventually. Looked awesome.

4. Battlechili

Battlechili Member

I'd rather a PC release. Don't personally own a Switch. Not against the idea though.

5. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

What is Uppers (he asked uninformed as heck)?

6. Clessy

Clessy Member