Unchained Blades Exxiv (Playstation Portable / Nintendo 3Ds)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shizukari, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I think the majority of the time is "wasted" grinding. It's not a long game because it's good, it's a long game for the sake of being long.

2. cahm

cahm Member

Never tough that way, thinking about it i spent a lot of time on the sidequests, collecting items for sinthesis (and collection) and exploring the maps (i even step on purpose in every trap floor), y only farmed to exp. and money on certain point of the game... either way have nice (long) time...

3. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

The only thing I did that you listed was stepping everywhere, even on trap floors. I did that because Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls was my first DRPG, and you need to clear the map 100%, I just got used to it that way.

4. cahm

cahm Member

I see, i will give you some advice, sinthetize items every time that you can (even if you don't really need certain items like cotton cap), in order to improve the level of the items that you can create, i realized it a very bit (too) late and it makes me return to previous places to obtain basic items to raise it...

5. johnlast

johnlast New Member

I loved the first game. Going to play this one too even though I don't know Japanese. The menus look the same. Oh does anyone know what the story is about? A quick overview maybe? I'm playing the psp version.