Tokyo Xanadu ex+

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Takegami, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Takegami

Takegami New Member

though i was disappointed that Xseed didn't pick up Tokyo Xanadu since it's a Falcom title, after i heard that Aksys didn't announce localizing the better PS4 version, now i really hope Xseed localize Ex+

2. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

I'd be kind of surprised at this point if Xseed got the PS4 port but if Aksys isn't interested or whatever, I'm certainly not opposed to it. D:

3. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Aksys is in a tough spot with that one. There's an interesting dichotomy though, if the EX+ version were announced for localization instead of the original you would have Vita owners begging and willing to accept the original version just to get the game at all. If Aksys picks up the EX+ version now Vita owners will riot over getting a blatantly inferior version.

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

This is what I've been saying, but of course you get people complaining about it.

Plus still isn't even out in Japan yet, so some patience would work. We're most likely getting both anyways, since Aksys will do vanilla plus the enhanced versions of titles.

5. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

That's the most likely outcome I think, releasing the EX+ version later. My only question is would the PC version get updated. Releasing it as DLC could be an interesting approach, but I doubt they would bother with that.

6. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Oh right the Steam version... yeah an update or DLc would work for that. Possibly make a new file altogether.

7. Takegami

Takegami New Member

i really hope Ex+ does come over, i so not want to play an inferior version, especially with a Falcom game!

8. Leon Tekashi

Leon Tekashi Active Member

With the EX+ version being a thing, this is going to cause Vita and PC players to get shafted, implying that the new features that are in the EX+ won't be patched into the Vita and PC version.

9. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

As much as I dislike an inferior version, I am much more a fan of being ale to play a title than not (I have a Vita but not a PS4). So even if it is inferior, I still want to experience the story, the gameplay, etc.

10. Leon Tekashi

Leon Tekashi Active Member

Well, it's understandable for those folks. In those cases, do what you can to play the game.