Tokyo New World Record: Operation Abyss (Vita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shizukari, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BG2NSHtMvs​

2. Savin877

Savin877 New Member

If there is a VITA game out there, rest assured Shiz is on it!

3. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Hey, this is quality stuff, developed by the same team behind Demon Gaze.

4. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

There seems to be a lot of hype behind this game. Let's hope it lives up to the expectations.

5. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I'm sure it will, I give you my word.

6. Dorarnae

Dorarnae New Member

I am not worried. having played all their dungeon crawler, I like what they're doing. meikyuu cross blood and demon gaze are their best so far.
    tokyo new world record will be like meikyuu cross blood/generation xth. the best game here in america that would be similar to it, is Class of heroes, but generation xth/meikyuu cross blood are more balanced,better atmosphere,better dungeon/exploring,better music,better crafting system(very similar but just lot easier to use).

here some gameplay from generation xth and labyrinth cross blood to give an idea.
    https://www.youtube....h?v=HP__BJaYbFo

https://www.youtube....h?v=6eio30LDRF8

7. kopykatx

kopykatx Active Member

Day one if released.

8. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I can't wait to see what NISA has in store for a limited edition of Demon Gaze.

9. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Necrobump

Now that the game was released and I have read some positive impressions from people who impoorted it, I hope XSEED, NISA or another company brings this game to the west.

10. akito666

akito666 New Member

I am going to buy the Japanese game considering that chances of localization is possibly out of luck.

11. RyoonZ

RyoonZ New Member

That character Alice Mifune looks a lot like Alisa from Sen no Kiseki lol. And yeah hope this one came to the west. And Shizuka I love you, your enthusiasm is contagious!

12. Clessy

Clessy Member

I didnt think demon Gaze was that special so I dont know how much i'll be into this. To many vita games seems to have to little production value behind them imho.

I think Lost Dimension is the game i'd like to have the most. Looks rather cool.

13. TheSandwichOven

TheSandwichOven New Member

Yeah, Lost Dimension looks pretty interesting, even though it's not very strong on the technical side of things. I hope it gets a western release at some point.

14. Clessy

Clessy Member

Its better than this plethora of games where getting on the vita where the battles are simply just pictures that flash or have little to no animation. They scream budget cell phone games so badly.

I feel like the only big company supporting the vita is falcom. Its kinda depressing. I really thought with fftype zero we'd see a huge push out on vita again. Shocking they skipped over it and are doing a xbox one and ps4 release of all things.

15. TheSandwichOven

TheSandwichOven New Member

Eh, personally I don't really care much about visual/graphical quality. Writing quality, gameplay, and audio to a lesser extent are more important to me, and just because a game doesn't look so good doesn't mean it's bad after all. Square enix is probably the most notable Japanese dev that consistently puts out high visual quality, and they're pretty much AAA anyways. I assume most devs don't have anywhere near their budget.

Squeenix putting Type-0 on consoles was ... weird. I get that they would want to put it on new hardware, but at the same time the people wanted it on Vita, and it probably would have been more suited to it anyways, originally being a PSP game and all. At this point, Freedom Wars would be the Vita's only chance at getting big in the west, though I wouldn't count on it.