This Is My First Rune Factory Game.

Discussion in 'Rune Factory Series' started by beginner, Oct 26, 2013.

1. beginner

beginner Member

I rather like it. Characters are lovable and the battle system is a lot like Secre of Mana's system. There's some things that I have seen that may need improving. 1: The cooking system needs to be all in one window rather then in multiple seperate tools when you order them to be combined. 2: The harvest report is seriously bugged and shows the same thing on both weeks, though you guys may already know that. 3: Dougs friendship level is also bugged even after you have completed the
    Leon Karnak area
    . Otherwise overall it is a very good game.

2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Hmmm. I hadn't heard about any problems with Doug. Have you... encountered any plot twists with him yet? Because that may account for the issue -- there's a certain story event that needs to occur before you're able to seriously pursue him as a romantic option. If that hasn't happened for you yet, his friendship level very well may seem frozen in place.

-Tom

3. beginner

beginner Member

I just got the plot for going into the
    Sech's (Marquise) Empire secret lab
    , I'll see if it continues after that.

4. sorenman1

sorenman1 New Member

Doug friendship points are not bug they go pass 3 when you complete the second story arc due to him
    hating you and then learning the truth in the second arc

5. Hazeri

Hazeri New Member

I know you're coming from an efficiency angle, but I rather like it the way it is. It's the little details like those which add charm to these games

6. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Rune Factory 4 will be my first Rune Factory/Harvest Moon game, as soon as it goes on sale.

7. kknd2002

kknd2002 Member

it's my 6th Rune factory game ;)

8. KasaiRinkai

KasaiRinkai New Member

Is there really no way to delete the savefiles on a cartridge other than overwriting it? Looked at the manual but I didn't see anything about it. A quick Google search said that it isn't possible.

9. akito666

akito666 New Member

I have been waiting and waiting yet the game is still $40.

Rune Factory 4 will possibly be my third Rune Factory game after Rune Factory 1 and Rune Factory 2, both from Natsume for NDS. I am still thinking whether to get Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny for PS3 as that it is over $30 used last I checked. I think there is a Rune Factory for Wii but I probably won't buy it unless it has Classic Controller PRO compatibility. I hate using the nunchuk.

10. beginner

beginner Member

Oh, I forgot to update. Yay I am getting relationship increases with doug again! I'm playing as the boy though.