The (New And Improved) Thread Of Silly-Randomness!

Discussion in 'Don't Panic! (Silly Discourse)' started by Terro, Oct 26, 2013.

1. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

Thats about how I feel papa, 2011 to present has been consumed with health issues, but its not like I was anything close to normal before that. Just my Ulcerative Colitis disease almost killing me during those years, on top of all my abuse as a child, and living an anxiety and despression filled existence, up until now where im living in the wake of the consequences of having my surgery (and while it saved my life, a whole new list of issues are now present since my auto-immune deficiency has targeted my joints and tendons now instead and being so tense from anxiety my muscles clinch all the time), living with an ostomy/stoma bag. Feeling majority un-lovable and gross now then losing my biggest pillar of support this year and being totally fucked over despite my rash efforts (Melissa and I havent talked in months *sigh*... ). And now I cant help but believe I lack an imperative social and emotional piece, and the result is everyone is pushed away. I feel like one of those no life loser weeb/neet people everyone jokes about, but im like legit the real fucking thing, and im trying to get to a better head space but im scared im too FUBAR to ever be anything close to a person anyone wants to be around. Everyone says im handsome and that I look like I should be able to do anything I want and me successful and its like I even have that going for me and still fuck everything up this badly... Ugh, its a crushing blow. I feel totally lost and out of place with out melissa and I have been secretly having a really tough time but have mostly kept quiet about it. Will things ever be right? Feels bad man...

2. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

I've done a thing. Or at least made a lot of progress on it.

[​IMG]

The colored regions are where the story takes place. You'll never guess what the original inspiration for the overall land mass was.

3. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

4. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Thanks to all veterans for your service.

5. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

I hate those days when it seems like everyone feels that they are entitled to treat you like shit...

6. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

There is a reason I live my life as a hermit who leaves his apartment only to go to work, buy groceries, and occasionally when one of his handful of friends drags him out to socialize.

Well, actually, there are several reasons, but that right there is one of them. Because sometimes people suck.

7. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US!

8. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Merry Christmas to all!

9. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas guys!

10. DustyStarr

Merry Chrimbus!

11. Ammy175

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays!

12. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Happy Boxing Day!

13. DustyStarr

Canadians, am I right?

UltraKyu likes this.
  14. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

Happy boxing day over...

Speaking of boxing day. I don't know about the mid or the east coast, but here in BC Boxing day is kind of losing its identity over Black Friday as of 5 years or so. However, Black Friday last year was not as amazing as the 3 previous years, and THIS year, it featured virtually nothing... As for boxing day, I think it kinda picked up a bit this year, but still not enough to make it more of a sale day than black Friday (here, not south). If the current trajectory continues, it'll be hard to tell again next year, th en boxing day will be better the year after. What are other fellow Canadians' opinions?

15. Ammy175

I'm hoping the lack of mods to take care of spam is just because it's the holidays. That status message has been up for over a week, and the threads in the rules subforum are still there.

...You know, why are we even allowed to make threads there?

16. DustyStarr

Couldn't tel you, but I am hoping the same thing. Really hoping the forum is not going to be unmoderated now.

17. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Happy New Year, y'all!

18. DustyStarr

Happy new year!

Hmm not a fan already.

Wake me in 2020.

19. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

So I have been going all out on editing my Resident Evil Review. Its been very fun but also very time consuming, I have worked on it non stop for the past 3 days and I am still not finished, hopefully I have it done tomorrow or the next day. I have other things planned too, but I am ready to get these video hurdles out of the way so I can get on to playing some other stuff I recently bought. I am REALLY starting to get into this making videos thing, and now I have no worries since my PC is up to snuff to handle the work loads. I hope 2019 is a good year for me finally.

20. DustyStarr

I got into the Dreams Beta so that has me happy, just got the code tonight. Works out well since it is a holiday weekend, once I cram the last of my work in tomorrow I can have some time to play.