The (New And Improved) Thread Of Silly-Randomness!

Discussion in 'Don't Panic! (Silly Discourse)' started by Terro, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

The coverage isn't the problem, the problem is that I don't exactly have fond feelings towards dentists, etc. And that's just for cleanings/fillings. Don't get me started on teeth removal, especially the ones that I believe are the worst.

2. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

Not sure how you will feel about this, but they may put you under to do the procedure, at least I know thats what they did with me when I had mine removed when I was 18 but that was in the early 2000s I would def find out and see how you can make it as comfortable an experience as possible for you.

3. Ammy175

This is the ideal situation. The part I don't like is stuff/blood in my mouth, so being knocked out would be PERFECT.

Granted, there'll probably still be some blood when I come to, but you get what I'm saying.

4. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

I think I have only ever used two avatars here, but I remember that goofy face being used.

The only part that was really bad when I got mine removed was that afternoon. I was knocked out during the procedure since they took out all four. Once the numbing wore off it hurt like hell and was still bleeding. Went to sleep early that afternoon, and after I woke up everything was good.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I only have 2 wisdom teeth on my top jaw, and I hope they will never get any lower. I saw progressive xrays over the years, as they kept getting closer and closer to my actual teeth. They are angled inward, so would like, push out my upper molars. I try not to think about it because it freaks me out (and a bill I wouldn't want to deal with.) Novicane does nothing for me and and need so much to be affective, do I would totally prefer getting knocked out too for it.

Good luck tho! Best to get rid of them if they are causing issues.

6. Ammy175

Thinking about finally getting a job, so that I can start making some money to go see my girlfriend.

Long distance relationships, man; not fun sometimes.

7. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Where you thinking of applying too?

8. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

Just be careful, I am still in the wake of the devastation of being in Ohio for 4 months and then having to come back home and with nothing -___-

9. DustyStarr

Yeah I recommend having a pretty short initial trip if you are money insecure, like have your return flight and money ready for when you come back.

I anchored my first show today.

10. Ammy175

Probably just a store of some kind; nowhere fancy.

Ooh, that sounds exciting! How was it?

11. DustyStarr

If you get in at like Costco that's a career position there.

And it was fun! I like anchoring and being behind the desk on camera. X3 I find it fun. Had to film today which was fun too but the LAWN MOWERS 4 DAYS came in and that made things harder.

Been a BUSY week jeez.

12. papa box

papa box Member

congrats am on gf!!!! congrats dust on anchor wow! congrats all on HALLOWEEN

13. papa box

papa box Member

also lurkers pls post

14. DustyStarr

Halloween was so awful. X3 I was going to make a Twitter rant and then I gave up.

15. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I went to the gym for Halloween. It was excite :x

Going to the East Coast for the first time ever next week :x It's for work but I'm making a bit of a trip out of it, cause I never get the time/money to do it (bf coming too). ...I may be checking out some retro stores in between sight-seeing too :p Might find random rare stock, who knows.

16. DustyStarr

I had 7 hours of classes that day, from 2 to 9, so I thought I would at least have time before and after, but someone did not do their job at work so I was called up in the morning to put out that fire, and I stayed later helping someone else with a class project thing. Plus my allegies are going insane I might be sick so I was miserable all day.... buh. X3

East coast trip sounds fun! I want togo there too, I might go to grad school in new york, butt steel, hope you can find some high quality loot! If you see some neat Gamecube stuff like CUBIVORE for not too bad gimme a jangle. X3

Where are you going anyways?

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Cubivore I'm trying to think if I've ever even seen it in the wild before :x I wanted to go to Portland Retro Game Con this month, but didn't work out :/ Apparently the retro crayze is dying down a little, so might be a good time to hunt out old CIB stuff!

I'll be in around Washington DC/Baltimore/Phillie area (I heard Delaware has nothing >_>) Jersey/NY is a little too far to get to this trip. I hear there's a huge storm going through right now, so hopefully it'll be ok next week. Turbulence freaks me out on flights (that dropping feeling is my worst fear...) so hopefully the 6 hr flight will be ok >_> I understand it's normal and air pockets don't do anything, but that drop in my gut and my brain freaks OUT!!! Not kidding when I say I have slight PTSD from Splash Mountain :/ I didn't realize you DON'T get held in and it's all free fall. Ohhhh did I ever think of bailing out and heading to the exit down during the final ascension to the top with the clicky conveyor belts >_> I went from "yay rides!!" to being very choosey :/

(There I go trailing off again...)

18. DustyStarr

I see Cubivore every time I go to the Bi-Monthly Retro Game Swapmeet around here... but they want so much for it I can not justify it for such a... not exactly GREAT game. Just keep kicking myself because I saw that game SO MANY TIMES as a kid and could have grabbed it cheap but didn't. T_T It still hurts to this day. I'll have to be on the look out though, I have only seen prices rising for Gamecube stuff...

Sounds like you will get to see alot of cool parts of the country, I hope the trip is fun! I want to go to every state in the country at elast once.... but yeah Delaware... I kinda forget it is a state. X3 I feel you on the turbulence though, I hope you are safe on the trip. :x

Nothing wrong with trailing off, this website needs the attention. X3 ...Not to mention now we have ANOTHER thing in common from our childhoods, I was also traumatized by Splash Mountain... I also wanted to get out and bail on that final accession... my dad says that when I saw the drop I gave him the most hateful look he has ever seen. X3

19. papa box

papa box Member

I havent taken my meds in 6 days. I dont really care as a result. Bad cycle. One causes horrible insomnia so if I dont take it within the first few hours of waking up I just dont take it at all and that has stretched into days and now if I remember I just dont care. But I just keep wanting to die and I really am self-loathing and about to go on a big old fashioned self-sabotaging spree. But I dont think that was preventable. I dont want to take me meds now. I hate them. Also sobriety is gone, every night I do go out and hate myself more than the last. It gets worse every day. But I keep thinking it has to get better. In what way? I dont know. I know it wont.

What the hell am I posting about this for, I have no where and no one else and Im emo as fuck lol enjoy. bone app the tit everyone that wants to see me fall back down. here I go...........

20. papa box

papa box Member

I remember in 2012 I was gonna get better, it was the path to getting better. I wanted to improve and was gonna put in the rolar coaster work for the pothole hell recovery.

almost 7 years later. im old. lost value. fatter than ever. uglier. dress worse. more obnoxious. more dumb. more trauma. less to say. worse social skills and manners. dumb and hopeless. im a doormat and a tool and im fading from relevancy. i smell like an old person. im a bigger disorganized slob than ever. i have a negative seven thousand balance on hugs. fucking more balanced typical folk for real, i do not understand a god damn thing about their functioning. am i autism like my family now too? it explains a lot, too much. but no. im just a alien. human alien.