The (New And Improved) Thread Of Silly-Randomness!

Discussion in 'Don't Panic! (Silly Discourse)' started by Terro, Oct 26, 2013.

1. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

Wow, that sounds alot like my situation papa box, im 33 and I am living in the wake of all my mistakes too. I left Ohio to come home a little over a month ago, and im spiraling, I dont even have the right medical coverage to go to the doctors I need. I cant work due to changing health situation, they took my disability and my benefits in January (what a way to kick the year off) I thought I could go to Ohio to start a new but here I am back where I started. Things arent looking good for me, I have no income and I keep facing road blocks with every idea I try to come up with. I have no idea where my life is going, feels like ill be in the ground much sooner than expected. Doesnt feel right to sit here and play games all the time while my family abuses one another every single day and I just want away from it all again, the peace and serenity away from all that I gained in Ohio didnt take long to cease and the realization that Melissa's friends and family treated me like shit hurts and its part of the reason I had to come back and I am heart broken about that because my life partner is gone from my life for now. I have really done it this time, I cant apologize enough for being sick and needing help to get my life back together, so its just easier to cast me off. Only the small stuff ever works out for me.

2. papa box

papa box Member

i hate that, i hate all of that happening to you and i wish i knew state and country loopholes that could get you the medical help and life assistance to be able to stand steady and happy and together with love. ive been an ass in my life so i really hope.... something. helps soon. sigh. dont feel bad about video games if theyre literally your only escspe from pain and depression, i am not a therapist so i dunno but fuck man u ever wanna borrow a game let me know i have an ok ds, ps4 and ps3 library

AnimeGamer183 likes this.
  3. AnimeGamer183

I really appreciate that man, I am going to try doing YouTube videos soon, and have fun with it on the days im actually doing well. I am trying to make some goals and I have a ton of ideas for videos that will cover gaming anime and geek culture and I may eventually stream as well. I dont know what to do with myself, so i am going to just do things I know I will enjoy and see if I can make myself a business or profitable or something.

4. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

I hate that you guys have to deal with so much shit. :( I don't even have words I think that can help, I wish I could somehow write the magic combination of words that would make you all feel better but... It just sucks, all theese shitty things, and I hope you guys can catch a break soon. :x

Also Papa send me a text if you need someone to listen to you, I'm back in the states now so time is normal and ish. :x

5. AnimeGamer183

So I am really having a time trying to figure out what is going on with my amazon order for Resident Evil Origins Collection. I ordered this over a week ago and the location tracking has to be broken, this package is supposed to be delivered to Gainesville, it apparently arrived directly here, which is strange because all my packages usually arrive in one of the big Atlanta hub facilities first and NEVER come directly to my local one first THEN it leaves here and goes to the neighboring city to mine THEN for some reasons ends up in Memphis and thats all I know for now. Its also of note that the starting from the bottom the tracking goes from August 20th to the 17th to the 21st to the 22nd? So thats not even in order. I am so so confused, I just want my stuff...

[​IMG]

6. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Replying here instead of the other thread.

You can use an acoustic with Rocksmith as far as I know, you just need a mic setup for it. Electric is easier because you can plug it in directly. Apparently electric is also easier to learn on, but I don't really know all the details on that other than electrics use lighter gauge strings that are less harsh on your fingers.

Gave up my guitar for setup today and should get it back this weekend. Miss it already, I've had fun practicing basic stuff. Should also get my audio interface so I can start playing with the amp sims.

7. papa box

papa box Member

i feel terrible. what is the point of doing anything alone. media consumption was meant for friends and family and partners. going out. small things, everything. what good is anything once you sit and eat and clean and think and fall asleep alone again and again and again for years and years. no words spoken entire days. almost my entire adult life has been in isolation. maybe its because of my face.

8. DustyStarr

I'll be there soon if you need someone to hang with, I just might be an awkward ho, but we can consume the media. :x

9. AnimeGamer183

I am wondering similar things right now papa, all of that really hits home with me. Some time I just wonder where I made the wrong turn that lead me to this. I really dont think all this time alone with me and mind is any where close to healthy, not for me anyway. The abandonment of literally the most important person in my life is unbearable, and I feel destroyed, we havent been talking at all and everything seems to be up in the air right now. I am trying to find answers for my health stuff, I want to be successful, my usual fun goofy self wants to find a place in this life with awesome like minded people in this community but i am not sure my body is going to be well enough to let me and im scared, im not used to being scared, I used to be so tough but my time in the hospital and the near death experience has humbled me and unfortunately not in a good way. I'm reaching in the dark for answers.

10. Chaosblade77

I've been enjoying disassembling some things.

First plugging my GC controller trigger
    [​IMG]

Then "fixing" my scroll wheel which has gradually stopped working. I wonder why...

[​IMG]

11. Chaosblade77

Hopefully any east coasters here evacuated for Florence. That's going to be a really nasty one, already above average rainfall and a saturated ground means lots of flooding. And the track shows a lot of potential stalling around the coast like Harvey last year.

12. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I saw the hurricane chart and it looks like a hook, wtf? Yeah looks rough :/

13. AnimeGamer183

I am here in Atlanta area, I may be screwed, there are trees all around my house that were never dealt with, we may finally pay the price of not doing that. Lets hope I dont have trees laying on my house. I am kind of concerned. x . x

14. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Use a basement if you have. I was on a freak tropical storm years back and the trees around my house freaked me out... I stayed in the basement. Barely slept cause I heard trees falling in the woods all night :/

15. Chaosblade77

Atlanta is probably far enough inland that it will be a depression and not a tropical storm by that point. Shouldn't be more than your typical southern thunderstorm by that point.

We might catch a little rain from it here, maybe not even that depending on how it tracks.

16. AnimeGamer183

I hope so, the hurricane that hit florida last year and came up our way knocked out our power for a few days just from wind, this storm is ALOT closer, and its not going to take hurricane force winds to knock down some of the dead trees around my house.

17. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Going to a Pokemon VGC tournament tomorrow. Wish me luck!

18. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Good luck! What is the meta like nowadays? I started growing away from VGC once Sun and Moon rolled around.

19. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

I hope you like Incineroar, cuz hoo boy, is he popular.

Other than that, lots of Kyogre and Xerneas, too, since this year allows for cover legendaries to be used. My team's fairly bog standard, with the exception of one Pokemon... https://pokepast.es/a0b1afd823d50997

20. DustyStarr

Good luck! I hope your trolly bug helps you win!