The Irregular At Magic High School

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bigstew00, Jul 6, 2014.

1. bigstew00

bigstew00 New Member

http://www.siliconer...ltiple-endings/

or mahouka koukou no rettousei as its called, is freaking awesome, huge fan following the novel (the best), manga (ok), and currently running anime (leaving a lot out from the novel but entertaining) . since this is not fan a fan service but action/ rpg?/ battle game its a definite must buy as along as its not to V/N heavy. hopefully we see more of this soon, if your more interested I would check out any of those three above with the novel being the standard, as its huge in japan, and I heard this is supposed to be a separate or new story which is great seeing they wouldn't be able to do the series justice doing it the right way with the money constrictions and would have to be broken up into a series of games. and gotta be retail not digital.

please update with new video and what not as they come out

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

You ask WAY too much of an anime that's not even mainstream.

3. SquatDingloid

SquatDingloid New Member

The Irregular

4. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Hell, just asking for XSEED to do an anime game is already asking for a helluva lot. A physical release of an anime game (one that apparently isn't mainstream, I wouldn't know, anime isn't my thing)? No way in hell that's gonna happen in a million years.

5. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Considering that the only anime games that get physical releases are mainly Shonen Jump ones from Bandai Namco, I doubt that we'll see this get the same treatment, especially since it just aired in Japan this past season. Even Sword Art Online, which probably has a bigger following than this probably does, is getting a digital-only release for Vita.

XSEED also doesn't have any precendents for publishing any anime/manga-based games and considering that Bandai Namco is developing this game, I think suggesting this to Bandai Namco USA would probably be the better option than to ask XSEED.

Sorry, but we're just trying to be realistic here.

6. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

^Oh wait, this is a Bandai Namco game?

Well, as if the odds of XSEED doing this game weren't abysmally low already. That in no way helps things.

7. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

That's what Siliconera reported, but considering they make anime games like Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment and Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Battle Pentagram, it makes sense.

8. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

If a Madoka game can't even get here... Too bad, that one did look good :(

9. akito666

akito666 New Member

I want this game. I will get it in Japanese if there will be no English announcement by this winter!