The Fantastic Happy Time Msd Bar

Discussion in 'Online Refugees' started by MainCharacter, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Scyth

Scyth Well-Known Member

I honestly thought about doing that but I didn't think it was worth the effort.

[Edit] Also technically the things we talk about on Discord may not be kosher here. For example, Yuri's illegal manga downloading.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Though I doubt there is, if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.

saldite likes this.
  2. saldite

saldite Most Incrediblest

scyth - banned from the forums for shitposts I made on discord lmao

3. Scyth

Scyth Well-Known Member

It would happen. :(

saldite likes this.
  4. SilentThisSide199x

SilentThisSide199x Well-Known Member

For some reason the mario kart mobile game attracts the biggest ducking tryhards that are somehow even more competitive than with normal Mario kart

Well at least Japanese people

5. SilentThisSide199x

It’s cool just kinda baffling

Though this only started happening about like 5 levels away from the level cap

6. MainCharacter

MainCharacter Goddess

The only time a moderator ever looked at this thread it turned out to be me.

saldite likes this.
  7. saldite

well it's a good time to fix this

8. saldite

also thank you for your service

Scyth likes this.
  9. MainCharacter

MainCharacter Goddess

It was so long ago it feels like that happened to a different person but I can probably confirm my intentions were not altruistic.

10. Scyth

Scyth Well-Known Member

That's ok, there's nothing wrong with doing something good just because it helps you in some way.

11. MainCharacter

MainCharacter Goddess

From what I can tell it's been several months since a mod even logged onto this forum at all, not that they ever went in here even when they did come on.
    I also have a suspicion that something in the code of this forum, since it's still somehow built on top of the broken AO code, doesn't let them un-mod people. I notice that really active mod that left last year is still listed as staff and I remember back in AO they never removed staff. I think even I was listed as a mod until a few years ago. I think they had to actually nuke that account to get rid of it's mod status. If you try to go to it now you just get an error message.

In looking into this stuff I of course started thinking about the people that don't post here anymore and I noticed that a lot of the regulars from even the latter years of this thread stopped showing up about a year ago, like Luma, Zam, Yuri, etc. But you mentioned Yuri is still in the discord? Not that I intend to join it or anything... but how many people post there that don't come on here anymore?

12. saldite

if you're talking about Tom, this is doubly ironic given they stopped putting his name in the credits of the games he worked on due to a company policy but somehow his name still lingers here lmao

about 20, but there's like 8 or 9 that are mostly just joined and only talk sporadically.

13. Scyth

Scyth Well-Known Member

I would not be surprised in the least.

Of the people you mentioned, they're all on Discord. Additionally, Geop occasionally shows up, and house is technically there but maybe posts once a year.

14. saldite

scyth, you slowy joey

15. SilentThisSide199x

tbh I don't remember you doing anything wrong there

it was good in the end so it's fine

Scyth likes this.
  16. Scyth

Scyth Well-Known Member

I answered with more details. >:

17. MainCharacter

MainCharacter Goddess

I see. How are they all doing? Luma, Geop, and Yuri and the like? I always had a hard time getting a beat on Luma, I never knew how he felt about me.

I don't think I've legitimately talked to House in like nine years at this point though and he was always the youngest of us so I can't imagine how he turned out.

They should all be here instead though, of course.

Anyone else on there?

So, no, my actions were never bad, but the intentions were far from pure.

I have no idea how much people remember about me back then but I would regularly say that I was a bad person. I never viewed myself as good. Like, sure, I was extremely broken, depressed, suicidal, and all types of messed up. And, yeah, still am. But I'm also like a real piece of garbage too.

I accepted being a moderator on here because I wanted some small sliver of power and authority over you all, and obviously the "Goddess" stuff had long since dried up by then since you were all getting to see how legitimately damaged I was and most of people who played along with that had left. So I manipulated Omelet into giving the position of moderator to me. It wasn't a good thing to do, but I was looking for any small insignificant sliver of power and control over people I cared about. I wouldn't say that's a desire of mine anymore, though I'm just as bad in other ways. I sometimes don't understand what goes wrong in my relationships but I know I'm probably at fault.

Of course the most moderating I ended up doing was against myself since a few people, completely unaware, reported me to myself and obviously I couldn't show a bias.

18. SilentThisSide199x

Well, I'm sure you did good. I remember CodeGeassGundam was there and I think you were able to ban him. So I would look back on it as a positive memory if I were you, not that you have to, and not that emotions are that simple.

Anyways, does anyone here know anything about animal science?

And do you think animals' instincts being explained by information from space or another dimension is plausible?

19. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon Well-Known Member

Especially since he's not even with the company anymore.

Meh. Compared to people who support a certain individual in this country, you're probably fine.

20. SilentThisSide199x

It doesn't matter now. I'm reading Phillip K. Dick's journals from The Exegesis of Phillip K. Dick and what he's wrong about with animals doesn't invalidate the rest of his theory.