Sword Art Online -Hf- ... What The ...

Discussion in 'Mostly Harmless (Serious Discussion)' started by Trill1996Eric, Aug 23, 2014.

1. TheSandwichOven

TheSandwichOven New Member

...Yeah I don't fully get it either. I mean, sure you don't want to lose money, but this more than a little bit excessive. If anything this would make you LOSE sales.

2. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

I just...hate Namco. Ever since Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2/3 weren't brought over and then they rename Tales of Eternia as Tales of Destiny "2" making it sorta impossible to bring over toD2

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I don't understand these companies :/ It was definitely a "test the waters" scenario, especially with putting it up as digital only, showed that they weren't confident in the title to even do a limited print GS run or whatever. There's already the drama around the Digimon stuff too :/ Ugh Namco... I give them brownie points for some things, but then other things happen. They own too many good properties :/

4. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

I'm glad Bandai Namco or w.e their name is now, doesnt own Hyperdimension Neptunia. Seriously, that game woulda been so badly translated, and they probably woulda been like "Okay...the first 3 RPG types in the series...NOPE, lets test the waters with this Idol Sim game (Hyperdimension Neptunia PP), and give it a poor translation and little to no QA testing...itll sell well and we'll bring the remake of the first game (Rebirth1)!"

Release>poor sales>"Oh we wont bring any more games in this series now!" and that's it.

I bet this woulda been the scenario for the Hyperdimension Neptunia series if Namco Bandai brought it over or w.e...

Edit: Oh, and btw, Hyperdimension Neptunia is one of my favorite RPG's hehe