Steam Friend Thread!

Discussion in 'Mostly Harmless (Serious Discussion)' started by Trill1996Eric, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Yes! This is what I'm trying to say!

My laptop is also somewhat slow, which... well, computer un-savvy me can't say for sure if semi-heavy use (specifically watching streams and playing games like Ys and VVVVVV) would contribute to that (I assume it would, but I'm rarely confident, and I hate being wrong). And I dunno how that would affect multiplayer stuff.

2. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Believe in me who believes in Ivy who believes in your laptop!

3. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

No! :(

I'll just have to bring it to some place some day to get it repaired, is all.

4. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I find your lack of faith, disturbing!

5. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

I'm almost never on steam, but last time I went, Aweofshe gave me games yeah! XD My username is the same as here. I even haven't played Ys Origins yet...that XSEED GAVE me XD

6. ZetaBladeX13

ZetaBladeX13 New Member

I already have a number of you on my Steam/Twitter, but:

Steam: zetabladex13
    Twitter: @ZetaBlade

7. MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie New Member

You think that's bad......... http://steamcommunity.com/id/MulderYuffie/ I generally don't play multiplayer games kind of a lone wolf for the most part but feel free to add me.

8. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Didn't know where else to post this... but um... am I the only person's who's copy of Portal (bought on Steam) got changed so the name is now Half-Life 2: Episode One?

I'm not a fan of all of Valve's game, but I know enough to know that HF2 and Portal are not the same game...

9. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Member

Has this been fixed yet? I read strange reports of a bunch of games switching id numbers, and it's actually causing people to download the unintended game.

10. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Not on my end... :/

Everything about the game looks like Portal, it's just that the name of it is Half-Life 2: Episode One, but I certainly didn't expect that to cause people to download different games... that's a weird glitch...

11. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Member

Yeah, there was a thread. Some people were quite upset, since not everybody has unlimited bandwidth.

12. Kainsy

Kainsy Somewhat Cowardly

13. Phantomizer

Phantomizer New Member

shiek2005

14. Nikkle

Nikkle New Member

My steam name is Jjjjj, but here's my profile since there's probably a lot of those with similar names:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998163088/

I play a lot of things but I've been playing a bunch of 100% Orange Juice, and maybe we could play together! Just add me and let me know if you want to!

15. Seboist

Seboist New Member

My Steam is "Seboist".