Sol Trigger

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Battlechili, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Battlechili

Battlechili Member

Hey XSeed! So I noticed y'all have been localizing a lot of PSP games of late (Corpse Party, Akiba's Trip), and seeing as other companies are also doing it (IFI with Agarest Marriage), I thought maybe I'd try suggesting y'all bring a gem of a game over, with that game being Sol Trigger. Sol Trigger was a PSP JRPG developed by Imageepoch (7th Dragon, Stella Glow). It was to be their biggest budget game ever, having writing by Final Fantasy writers and artwork by a Persona artist. This shows too, with it being about on par with titles like Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII in terms of how good looking the game is. It has smooth animations, fantastic graphics...It would hold up well on modern platforms. And its a good game! A really solid standard turn-based JRPG with a lot of style. It even has an incomplete fantranslation you guys could probably look into using to help speed localization along!

[​IMG]

Please consider localizing it!

2. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

It would help if there was a PC version, which, it doesn't look like there is?

3. Battlechili

Battlechili Member

There's not, yeah. That's what I'm getting at though! I'm suggesting XSeed try bringing it to the West on modern platforms. They're doing this with the PSP Akiba's Trip and PSP Corpse Party games which didn't have PC versions until XSeed localized them.

4. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Oh shit, I did not realize this.

Ignore me, then. :p

5. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

It does look like an interesting game. I think companies have to avoid fan translations, though...pretty sure that's a legal problem. Still, if Xseed did end up localizing this, I'd probably buy it.