Shinovi Versus: Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Senran Kagura Series' started by Wyrdwad, May 11, 2014.

1. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

"Limited" is quite a nebulous term. They could be doing 5K, 10K or 30K for all we know. I understand months from release hard to find, but would hope people pre-ordering will get a copy.

2. Cappdog

Cappdog New Member

3. gcrzero

gcrzero New Member

For my currency, brazilian real, they are cheaper right now. You can use google to look the rates.

4. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Don't worry, guys! It's not sold out or anything. It's just Amazon being Amazon. They'll have it back up soon enough!

-Tom

5. Saru245

Saru245 New Member

Since there is a question thread for this game I'll ask these questions here:

Is this games story mode long, longer than Bursts?

Is each schools story have a good length with the story?

6. gcrzero

gcrzero New Member

I never played Burst so I can't compare, but there is a lot of story. Each of the 20 characters have five missions of their storyline, and each of the 4 groups have 25 missions.

7. YumizukaSatsuki

YumizukaSatsuki New Member

Question for anyone who played the game/know enough about it. Can anyone character wear another character's outfit? As in Yagyuu being able to wear hikage's casual outfit and transformation outfit. And does this apply to Daidouji and rins outfits?

Also will Daidouji and rin be dlc or packed in the game?

8. gcrzero

gcrzero New Member

Yes, every character can use all the clothes and acessories, even Daidouji and Rin outfits. They are DLC on the japanese version and probably are going to remain that way on the US one.

9. AuroraSpark

AuroraSpark New Member

Just Wondering, has there been any development for a release to the EU (UK Specifically)? I really don't want to face import charges... that and you have the common gripes about memory cards costing a butt-ton.

10. Wyrdwad

Nothing to announce just yet, but options are still being looked into. Again, don't worry, we haven't forgotten you guys!

-Tom

11. LastCardKey

LastCardKey New Member

Greetings - new dude here!

Right, so umm... *scratches back of head* I figured I'd inquire as to the inclusion of the following feature on behalf of myself, and other pervies who will never get enough fanservice:

Is there an animation viewer hidden in Shinovi Versus somewhere? I like to... research the um... moves of all the characters for scientific reasons. :ph34r:

I realize the changing room has a "cop a screen feel" (to which I earned a trophy from and honestly, I'm not sure I wanna know what it is). But Tamsoft included said animation viewer functions for the Onechanbara games, so I was semi-puzzled as to why this one seemed to lack it.

By the by, mayhap we'll soon see this series on PS4?

:lol:

12. NotaKuroi

NotaKuroi New Member

First, thanks a lot for your localization of Senran Kagura series, you doing great job! I have a question about Europe release.
    Recently in web has appeared news that Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus will release in Europe digital only. Why? Are you publisher of that game in Europe or somebody else?
    Now i thinking to pre-order American "Let's Get Physical" edition, but I have Russian Vita account (part of Europe region), therefore next question - will have American copy any important DLCs in PS Store that I might lose, or game will have minor DLCs or without at all and I can order "Let's Get Physical" without a doubt?
    Sorry for my English, I hope you understand my question. Please give an answer as soon as possible, so that I have time to to pre-order

13. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

I can answer those questions for you. ;)

1. The reason why Marvelous EU was able to release SK Burst physically in Europe is because they had a distributor, which was Zen United. This time however, Zen United decided not to distribute Shinovi Versus for some reason, and it looks like Marvelous EU wasn't able to find any other distributors.

2. The DLC you'll miss out is being able to play as Shizune and Daidouji and you'll miss out on some pretty good costumes and accessories. So, if you're still going to get the "Lets Get Physical" edition, I would recommend getting a separate memory card that could be used for NA versions of games. I know vita memory cards can be expensive, but it's the only way if you're planning on pre-ordering the LE.

I hope that answered your questions pretty well. ;)

14. NotaKuroi

NotaKuroi New Member

Thanks. Nevertheless I'll hope that characters will be include in american version, I decided to get Physical and already done it, I hope it's worth it, because I like good artbooks and usually get limiteds/collectors for the sake of these.
    I have one more memory card, but I don't want bother with switching rus/us accounts, this is inplement so bad on PSVita, you know. After all, I can get eu version after on sale or free wih PS Plus (like Muramasa Rebirth) ;)

15. Rinkuyuu

Rinkuyuu New Member

If i buy the US physical version of this game, can i get the platinum trophy while staying on my EU account?
    I heard you can't download the online pass on any other account than US, but also read you can still get the platinum by playing versus the cpu in ad-hoc mode...
    Is this true? Or do i need the online pass to be able to enter ad-hod mode too?

16. Dylanflash

Dylanflash New Member

Now don't quote me on this since I'm not speaking from first hand experience, but from what I searched on the subject.
    People who imported the game from Japan were still able to play the multiplayer modes with computer players and earn the trophies associated with those modes.

So theoretically speaking, you should be able to do the same with a North American version.

17. thrash632

thrash632 New Member

Is there a possible chance of us getting a demo for this game on PSN?

18. Rinkuyuu

Rinkuyuu New Member

Hmm..
    I really want this game but i hate it if i can't platinum a game..
    Can someone confirm you can platinum this with the japanese version of the game, on an european or USA account? Without using the battle pass?
    If that's possible i imagine it can also be done on the USA verion..

19. Wyrdwad

The "online pass" was the DRM thing used in the Japanese version of the game, right? If so, that's gone for our version -- no online pass required.

-Tom

20. FlatSnark

FlatSnark New Member

So any release date info going to be announced soon.