Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (Playstation Vita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shizukari, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

It all comes down to sales for Burst...Make it happen!

3. Nerroth

Nerroth Member

I'm not sure there needs to be a separate request thread for Shinovi Versus on this sub-board, when there is already a discussion/request thread for SV over in the Senran Kagura section.

If I recall correctly, the SV thread on the old XSEED forums were moved over to the then-newly-created SK sub-section, rather than being left in place (or having a new thread created there instead).

4. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

That is true, Nerroth. I'll report this topic and see if it can get merged/locked. Thank you.

5. h2foxo

h2foxo New Member

well before it gets locked i would like to say I have this and liked it, its a good game and not because im an sk fan
    p.s lol i have no idea where you went to find this [​IMG] :D

6. echo78

echo78 New Member

I'm pretty sure that was Neogaf.

7. rihokofan

rihokofan New Member

yeah, gaf made a bunch of GIFs during the great senranbowl of 2013 a few months ago

...and then they got mad and suddenly acted like they didnt care about the series when it turned out the reveal wasn't shinovi, wtf

i hope they change that attitude when shinovi really does get the spotlight, though

8. Damien

Damien New Member

I'll buy 1 million copies of this game if it ever gets localized. 2 million if it gets a collector's edition.

But seriously, id buy this+ Burst when it's released of course.

9. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Just finished Skirting Shadows, I hope we do get Shinovi Versus next year, courtesy of XSEED.

10. akito666

akito666 New Member

I already have the Japanese version of the game, physical copy brand new.. However, I will not be able to access their DLCs due to my region on the PSV locked to Canada. In order to get the DLCs without a hassle of possible errors and glitches, I have to buy a second PSV, possibly one with the LCD screen but that's quite expensive for the sake of playing Japanese DLCs and so, I want this game in English. Localize please!

11. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Must show my support for this. I'll be grabbing Burst the moment I get a new 3DS (hopefully Christmas?), and while I could just import Shinovi Versus, I'd rather not spend the extra money.

12. Legion1X

Legion1X Member

Adding my support/interest too... If a physical edition is released I'll jump on board.. (I'd consider digital too, but I'm in Australia, and XSEED have thus far only ever released one game here, so that option seems unlikely!)

13. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

I'd buy it right away. Burst is better than I expected.