Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash physical edition revealed

Discussion in 'Senran Kagura Series' started by Wargamer, May 26, 2017.

1. Wargamer

Wargamer Member

[​IMG]
    XSEED just announced that they will release a physical edition of PBS.

• $69.99
    • The game’s soundtrack on CD
    • An art book of the girls’ summer adventures
    • A Blu-ray disc containing a compilation of opening animations from previous Senran Kagura games
    • Downloadable content key that will grant the “Soaking Wet High School Uniform” costume, a set of colorful bikini costumes, the “Futomaki Roll Bazooka” special weapon, a “Bebeby” pet card, and a special set of skill cards
    For reference, here's what Estival Versus had to offer:
    • $59.99
    • 2-disc soundtrack
    • Art book full of artwork from the Senran Kagura series
    • Randomly chosen set of 2.5” by 3.5” collectible “pin-up cards” featuring a selection of buxom beauties from one of Estival Versus’ playable factions
    On my end I'd rather have $10 off instead of a Blu-ray and digital stuff. (Because nothing say physical edition better than DLC)

I'm curious of the digital price version too as Estival Versus was $49.99

Either way it looks like a great game.
    As always, those who are interested in the game might want to wait a few months for a cheaper release with free DLC on PC (and maybe Switch if we're looking at how things go).

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. Leon Tekashi

Leon Tekashi Active Member

What I'm curious about is will this also be available on Amazon as well?

3. Paiguy

Paiguy Member

eagerly awaiting preorders

4. Bob

Bob New Member

Call me rude or crazy, but XSeed is getting rather shrewd as of late. EV's LE (which came with the EXACT same items) cost $60 on PS4, yet this one costs $70. This is on top of already charging PC players for DLC in EV when it was free in SV/BA.

I would much rather have a "Stripped Naked" Edition that comes with nothing but the game for $50-$60.

5. FallenAngelSix

FallenAngelSix Member

You just wanted to say "Stripped Naked Edition".

Seriously though, it is weird that games like Akiba's Beat or Nitro+ Blasterz can get standard releases while Senran Kagura, which I would expect to sell better after so many games released, is still only getting the limited release treatment. At least $70 isn't that bad, especially considering some other companies, which will not be named, would be selling it for $10-$20 over that price.

6. Wargamer

Wargamer Member

I'm more scared of the price in Canada because while I could get EV for 60$ CAN, it's probably going to be 100$ CAN which I'm obviously not going to buy.
    It's probably going to be cheaper to import the EU version than get XSEED version.

7. IA/VT Rocks

IA/VT Rocks New Member

I love that cover. I hope those shirts are in game or DLC.

8. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Not a huge fan of the price tag for the game (seeing as it doesn't seem like a $60 new game to me), but I will buy it, not even gonna lie. Will preorder once announced, love the series too much and love my LE collection for SK too much :3

9. Gravityrush8

Gravityrush8 New Member

Looks great though. I'll buy it to support it

10. Tiamat

Tiamat Member

I will get it.

Xseed needs to do mousepads though

11. Cryrobinson

I could get down with mousepads, just not the ones with the breasts. I find those to be so, I don't know, just really strange.

12. Magitek Mike

Magitek Mike Member

I have this preordered on Amazon. Always liked XSEED's presentation of physical Senran games, especially Shinovi and Estival.

The mousepads are nice but to be honest, the only place I use a PC in is my office and it'd be awkward to treat customers with a big-breasted anime girl on it.

13. Cryrobinson

Amazon date moved to September, so is this no longer slated for a summer release (haven't heard anything else really).

14. Leon Tekashi

Leon Tekashi Active Member

This is coming out on the same day Ys 8 comes out.... H'oh boy.. I hope things go well for both games if that date is true.

15. Cryrobinson

I am hoping it's just a placeholder and will actually come out in August. Waiting another month; makes me sad just thinking about it.