Senran Kagura: New Link (iOS, Android)

Discussion in 'Senran Kagura Series' started by Maebara K., Aug 4, 2017.

1. Maebara K.

Maebara K. New Member

Shinobi Master Senran Kagura: New Link is an upcoming mobile game for the series, it's actually looking to be really cool.
    Here's the website for the game: https://www.hpgames.jp/shinomas/

What do you think of it?

Personally, I really want to play it, but I hope it can come out in English. I know XSEED Games hasn't ever really dealt with doing a mobile game before, but I'm hoping this title will be their first endeavor into that area... While I'm on this topic, between this game, Shinobi Refle and Peach Ball for Switch, plus Burst Re:Newel and 7EVEN on PS4, there's a ton of Senran Kagura content coming out over the next year. I may be worrying for nothing, but I really hope XSEED can manage the logistics of bringing all of that content over in a timely manner. It is a lot to work on after all...

Do you think XSEED would consider doing New Link? And what about all of the other games coming soon?

Feel free to discuss below.

2. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

If I remember correctly, XSEED did dip their toes into mobile, but shut that department down. Not holding out hope for it, but I would love if we got it! I hate that we never get Japanese mobile titles. :(

3. Maebara K.

Maebara K. New Member

Oh you're right! I totally forgot they did Ark of the Ages...

Still though, I feel like mobiles games are a lot more popular now than they were back then, so hopefully XSEED will consider taking on this title to get back into that area of gaming.

Plus it's Senran Kagura's first RPG, I believe? The idea of it sounds very fun...
    (To anyone at XSEED who's reading, I'm begging you to consider this...! ^^; )

4. Leon Tekashi

Leon Tekashi Active Member

They should know that SK is profitable for them at this point so I believe they should give it another shot and try localizing this one. It does help that this is a RPG.