Senran Kagura for Nintendo Switch (Thoughts/Guesses)

Discussion in 'Senran Kagura Series' started by Cryrobinson, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

I'm curious what others think about this title. So far, we've only gotten little bits of info about trying to utilize the HD Rumble, but not too much on the gameplay. Does anyone have any guesses/ideas what it might be, and whether or not you think XSEED will localize it?

Personally, I hope so because the collection would love it, and I really want another Senran game they're such awesome beat em' ups!

2. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

Well, the one image so far, appears to be, IMO... somebody holding Asuka's hands.

My guess, is that the boy from the first game that confessed his love for her, back for another crack at it. You'll try to keep her from running off again through conversation, and the HD Rumble will be used to mimic a heartbeat. For instance, if she's not interested in what you have to say, you'll feel nothing, and she will eventually vanish. Conversely, if you've played your cards right, the HD Rumble should be going a mile a minute, and she still vanishes because ninja.

Just my opinion from the one image, and could be way off the mark.

3. Cryrobinson

Wow, that's actually a super good guess, I think! It sounds like if that were the case, it'd be like a visual novel. Which I guess I could see this series doing...

4. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

Well, I got the holding hands part right (kind of). I missed out on the slapping her legs bit though.

5. Cryrobinson

I was veeeery surprised by the outcome. Looking more like it isn't going to be NA eShop friendly, hoping to still see it regardless (so I don't have to mess with making different accounts and whatnot, and so it gets translated so I understand it)!

6. matrich99

matrich99 Member

I don't think they are going to be as strict with the switch eshop. With Skyrim which is rated M being in there. Having more Mature games in the eshop doesn't seem out of the possibilities this time around. Also since there is no region locking with the switch it kinda forces their hands a bit more than before when it comes to content like this. Of course, I wouldn't put it past Nintendo of America to not allow it over.

7. Cryrobinson

I tend not to put anything past them. Hoping they won't be sticklers about this, I'll buy it wherever, I'd just rather I can understand it all.

8. matrich99

matrich99 Member

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them either. But SK2 was pretty racy compared to Burst and had a bit more of the PSVita game vibe. So if that game made it to the Nintendo Eshop then I think it is quite possible that the new one will too, but who knows Nintendo has always been weird about these things.

9. Cryrobinson

That's a good point. Hopefully that's how it goes, and they just leave it alone! :p

10. Minori-chan

Minori-chan New Member

Is this game still available for purchase? I mean from the Japanese eShop?:rolleyes:

From what I've seen so far, they are trying to create something completely different game...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  11. Cryrobinson

I actually haven't seen much about the further developments since release, what has changed? I know they added more characters, which they seemed against before release.

I'm just hoping we see a release come west! I think that would be awesome.