Senran Kagura Burst RE:Newal And Future

Discussion in 'Senran Kagura Series' started by matrich99, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

In that case, it's something even movies don't even touch.

As for the Sony thing, some of the changes are sure weird. So they showed that Nekopara (with where cat people ages are kinda questionable in that universe, are adults) that there were cuts to boob jiggle features, as well as adding more smoke so you can see less boob (and less thigh? I dunno why it was added in there...)
    (I stick in spoiler cause NSFWish) I feel like in this context, it's one of those "age doesn't matter in the case" situations. As long as moe is still a thing, most characters period will just look young.

[​IMG]

2. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

It's not the laws applying here, though. It's the public perception of the content. My comment was people use age of consent to dictate whether a person is a minor or not. So in the US these are minors, in Japan they are not. So it's a touchy subject (funny seeing how they took all the touching out xD ), but what it ultimately comes down to is are we able to say our values trump theirs? That's where censorship gets tough for me, as I don't want people to sexualize children, of course not. However, I don't want to tell a country that their culture is wrong and that our culture and morals are superior, as that's just not fair to do.

Either way though, my original comment still stands; who gives a stink if the touching stuff is gone, it didn't really add much. I can still make my characters to my liking, and still get the satisfying gameplay. I just think this is not the battle to fight so hard on. If they were drastically changing story, or forcing XSEED to outright change the characters or something severe, I'd care much more. But this honestly just seems a little ridiculous to be so upset over, imo.

3. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

So ready for moe to go-e (see what I did there? :3 ). I want the good anime designs back; Utena, Iria, all the old ones come to mind.

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Yeahhhh I really miss more realistic proportions....

5. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Yeah, I miss the 90's anime character designs... I know a lot of people think they look dated but they both looked like adults, and felt more visually defined in general.

6. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

So, I've had Song of Memories ordered from pQube for a while now, and there's no date currently due to ongoing "development delays"... nobody's said anything about Sony, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

7. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

Still there is the Switch version of Song of Memories if the PS4 one falls through, which looks inevitable at this point. UNLESS pQube decides to cancel all versions because of Sony, I mean PS4 is kind of a huge blow since it has the biggest install base, I really hope that doesnt happen though :/

8. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I might switch my pre-order to Switch if so. PS4 had been my go-to console, but it's filling up and they are being a pain in the butt. It was supposed to be out "summer" but yeah who knows. I don't think it had objectional content in it, though?

9. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

AnimeGamer183 likes this.
  10. zwabbit

zwabbit Active Member

Bioshock and the little sisters.