Sen no Kiseki IV [Warning! Sen III spoilers]

Discussion in 'The Legend of Heroes Series' started by Marx-93, Dec 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. omgfloofy

omgfloofy Well-Known Member

Falcom is pretty non-chalant about spoilers for the previous game.

When they were advertising Sen no Kiseki II in Japan, which came out a year after the first game, there were large physical banners of the Rean and Crow art in Tokyo.

2. Whimsical

Whimsical Member

Some recent screens showing S-Crafts, Osborne and more popped up. Interestingly, Shin and Cao Lee are back again. Juna's Gun Breakers are sporting an "overdrive" look similar to Lloyd's Meteor Breaker, and Osborne postures menancingly.

3. Marx-93

Marx-93 Active Member

Joshua and Estelle confirmed for Sen IV. Will post the scans once they are high quality. Our boys are back!

4. KamikazeK-

KamikazeK- Member

Today is a good day.

[​IMG]

5. Vizardlorde

Vizardlorde Member

I cant wait to see estelle bam thwack kapow some one ( especially some erebonian prince) in 3d :p

6. Marx-93

Marx-93 Active Member

High quality scans here

Also, in the Dengeki stream here they showed part of the 'prologue' of the game. Not much, but there are a few head-scratchers (also Osborne showing that he indeed has mass produced the Pantagruel, RIP Calvard)

7. zwabbit

zwabbit Active Member

I think you mean serial production. Mass production has an entirely different connotation.

8. Whimsical

Whimsical Member

9. Vizardlorde

Vizardlorde Member

Did Mint succeed in shipping Instructor Mary and her uncle ?

10. Marx-93

Marx-93 Active Member

Short Web Comercial out!

Kloe confirmed! Besides that a lot of stuff that looks cool but we have way too little context too understand!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  11. Whimsical

Whimsical Member

The Glorius is active, Roselia growing up (and gaining golden-eye syndrome?), battles with the 3rd Anguis as Lloyd and Elie. Estelle, Renne and Tita teaming up with Tio and Altina. Playable Randy, new Crow S-Craft (this guys gets way more than anyone else). Yeah, looks like the world is ending.

12. jumpyjunpeii

jumpyjunpeii Member

That song sounds preeeeetty good. Wonder if it's the opening.

13. nivora

nivora Active Member

Golden eyes is just a trait the Hexen seem to have when they fully channel their powers, Emma has shown the same trait before. Vita has shown the crazy eyes too just not going full yellow.

14. Whimsical

Whimsical Member

Oh I know, golden-eye syndrome is just tapping into the psychosis effects of the Abyss for the Witches rather than the side-effects of the Gnosis experimentation. I'm just wondering if the effect is going to be permanent in that full-grown form of hers. Or if she'll "calm down" as it were once the transformation is complete.

15. nivora

nivora Active Member

we already have that
    [​IMG]

16. Whimsical

Whimsical Member

Ah, never saw that screen.

17. Whimsical

Whimsical Member

18. Marx-93

Marx-93 Active Member

Yep, Cassius is using his sword again.

19. Trails of Persona

Trails of Persona Active Member

I may be crazy, but for some reason I feel like that screenshot is taking place in Liberl. That area to the upper right makes me think of Grancel Castle, since it's by the water and with the trees on top.

So looking at a bunch of stuff, some things I am wondering and would like answered.

So the biggest thing is it looks like Olivert may have "died", since there is nothing of him in any screen shot and one shot had Alfin at a grave. If he did indeed have a death scene, all I want to know was did he go out in a blaze of glory befitting his character?

What exactly is going on with Oroboros? At first I assumed they would side with Rean and his allies, seeing Duvalie in a number of shots with them, but then I see Campanella with Rufus who I assume is still on Osborne's side. Are they split or is this more of Oroboros is doing their thing and we have no clue what they are thinking?

There is a profile for a man with short silver hair but unlike the other ones, doesn't have a name. Does anyone know who he is or is he a character being introduced in this game? He's between Alisa and her mother, so I am thinking perhaps her father?

One last note, Shirely in a school uniform looks amazing, and I really look forward to learning more about her when I get to play all the other games.

20. jumpyjunpeii

jumpyjunpeii Member

All those questions are mostly answered in 3. As to your third, he was introduced back in 3. Also, looking at all these screens is asking to be spoiled at some point... unless you don't mind