School Girl Zombie Hunter story campaign has variety and challenges

Discussion in 'Onechanbara Series' started by affinity4488, Jan 15, 2017.

1. affinity4488

affinity4488 Member

took me two days to play through the story. there is a lot more dialogue than Onechanbara, plus a lot of cool quality to the facial animations, hands, textures, they put so much detail to the story, character interactions, and stuff without feeling like a visual novel. :) and every single mission has unique cutscenes and things said!!

on normal, it definitely is more challenging and more level design depth than Onechanbara's campaign, even though the missions are shorter, there's more tension and variety in the types of missions there are, different layouts, and the gameplay really rewards using it to its fullest.

plus it showers with new weapons to equip, and secrets to find for full completion. and the enemies have different attack patterns, and the berserk ones are crazy! sprinting is really useful!

and can you believe it? it even has character development. overall, it's a humble masterpiece that I'm glad I played. and the EXPLOSIONS are so epic!

oh yea to take showers, basically in equip screen, go down to the underwear slot, press square, confirm, then after shower, you can use the underwear icon in mission to throw underwear with triangle. not sure how it tracks how much time you been wearing underwear, but I guess you have to wear underwear for like 10+ minutes before you can take another shower and use old underwear as distractions for enemies. you can also use your uniform afterwards as distraction, but it is good to take showers and have extra underwear to throw

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Wargamer

Wargamer Member

Oh man, I instantly recognized the music of Onechanbara in that first video, it's awesome.
    The gameplay looks great too, I hope it gets localized.

3. affinity4488

affinity4488 Member

well honestly, while I enjoy it, I think it might be a hard sell for XSEED. its framerate is inconsistent, its co op is only 10 missions, and the combat is not as fluid and marketable as Peach Beach Splash's. I wouldnt blame them if they dont localize it, though up to them.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  4. Wargamer

Wargamer Member

I wish D3 still had the team that localized their games before XSEED kicked in. Wouldn't be a problem then.