Rune Factory 4 Switch

Discussion in 'Rune Factory Series' started by Tsukoblue, Mar 24, 2019.

1. JustAnotherNobody

JustAnotherNobody New Member

Man I'm excited. We are all less that 2 weeks away from release.:D Been distracting myself with RF2 (beat RF1 on Jan 10) to not think about the release date. But it keeps creeping up on me. Also about the text. Yeah, that is strange. I live in Florida and I don't personally know anyone who knows Greman, nor have I heard anyone use it. Maybe Xseed is getting ready for the EU release (may end up making it easier for the release)? Also, possibly being done for those who decided to import it? I'm not very imaginative.

2. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

German is the 7th most spoken language in North America, with Chinese (all varieties included), Tagalog, and Vietnamese coming between. I am also very curious why German was chosen, not that there is anything wrong with it (more languages = good).

3. JustAnotherNobody

JustAnotherNobody New Member

God. Less than 5 days away till release. Trying to distract myself, but it keeps on finding ways to creep into my head. It has been over 8 years sense the last console title. Plus this is the first time we are getting a numbered title on console (it's a port, but my point remains).